Certified "The Wash House"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
TRMNDUS said:
i can pick some up from the store 15 shipped via paypal they 12 or 13 at the store...
15 DOLLARS, GOOD LAWD, THATS A LOT OF MONEY!

How bout I give you 85 cents, and.......

Really though, I got the first one for free, and it was incredible. So i can't complain. But for a first time buyer, that could be a tough sell.

Feb 16, 2006
how long this group been out? they shit sound cool. it's two groups in the bay that go by that same name and they both got albums out too. question now is which ones was first

May 9, 2002
savage said:
relax tiger? wtf that suppose to mean. i just answered your stupid ass question.
Yo....you got some kinda issue with me dog???Get if off your chest..you been actin a lil hostile towards me round here lately bro and i really aint feelin that kiddie bullshit...holla at me on PM if you got somethin to say to me...

Feb 14, 2004
yea i got some bones to pick with you. bekuz all i fucking did was answer your question and you come at me telling me to relax for answering your question. if you aint want no answer, shouldn't have asked. you ain't said it was a ficticious question in the first place, so thats why i answered and my answer was no hate or nothing at all like that. it was just an answer homer. fuck sakes.

May 9, 2002
savage said:
yea i got some bones to pick with you. bekuz all i fucking did was answer your question and you come at me telling me to relax for answering your question. if you aint want no answer, shouldn't have asked. you ain't said it was a ficticious question in the first place, so thats why i answered and my answer was no hate or nothing at all like that. it was just an answer homer. fuck sakes.
Maybe you oughta use more common sense...

"This ice cream cone is cold,sweet and has sprinkles...whats not to like?"

Sure...you could say "well,im lactose intolerent, i have sensitve teeth and i just dont like sprinkles"

Its a facitious(sp?) question...kinda like when someone uses sarcasm on here...you gotta pay attention...get with the program...cmon man pick up the ball...

Dog...use COMMON SENSE....please..for the LOVE of GOD!!!!

May 4, 2002
cert cds

i got two sealed brand new copies, im looking for trades first, either one of these northwest cds

Dee-Lyrious-Delirious
RC The Traqaholic - Still Rainin Compilation
Sweet P - I Toast Myself
DIP - Nugg Passion

im up for other cds also, west, south, midwest.... so hit me on PM...with some lists...

if i dont get a trade on em ill sell em....reason i threw up trade notion first is cause i paid 15 a piece for each of em....so id probably sell em for 15 plus shipping and that seems kind of high for most folks.....some might pop up for sale later on for less.....