censorship...chapter one.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
now i never thought in a million years it would come to this.....but damn.....shits gay around here...so i guess imma spit my saliva all over the siccness on this one.......

this person is trying to have me banned from the same cash cow that is paying HIM for MY talents @ $11.00's every time a unit is sold......this person says i cannot post or leave a message in a forum where my name/music is discussed on a daily basis....and also promoted...when im not in any shape or form legally part of this company...in the same token this person has tried to dibble and dab in my personal life.....reporting to the public...and making "un-professional" comments on the world wide web about my life, family, etc.,
This person was given the power to utilize a forum in a professional matter and has fairly expressed that motion.....blatantly stating his powers and any one challenging him would be "banned"....does this person own part of this site?? or is this person simply a member of this site..(just like the ever growing population) who has "special" privliges??? i think this person is very childish....immature....and very tiny for the..."reporting to the webmaster" stunt....which i look at as censorship...how can u at the same rate...sell someones product....and not let them interact with the fans they gained by the main reason all of us are here....MUSIC.....some people take shit too serious...some think they are above others.....we all have opinions.....and we are all allowed to express them.....i once thought this was a place to share and build a strong foundation for the generations to come in an artform that was said to have died years back....when in all actuality....its the powers withtin that always tears itself down......those who know what im speakiin of can feel me to the fullest.......it was fun while i was here......yall take care...and stay sicc......just watch out for the name SYKO regardless.......its gonna shine bright thru the shadows and imitations.......

one love

Apr 25, 2002
Shit Syko, you're smashin'?? In that case atleast drop by and update us on the new releases as they become available. I hope one day you and "Him" can reconcile your differences and get back to makin' the slumps that introduced me to your shit. In any case, good luck with your career, and keep spittin' that heat and makin' those slumpin' beats.......much love, peace........

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Syko..

Dsane wanted you and BD not to post on his board because he said you were both causing unnecessary trouble. I don't know because I don't read that board. I didn't kick you off or ban either of you and wanted to talk to you both before anything was done..

I'm far from Hitler. Get at me..

[email protected]

Vamps
IX.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It ain't even about that.....you got shit twisted. It's YOUR "childish" and "immature" antics and comments that have led to this. Your "resignation post" back in December started all of this bullshit. You are being hypocritical when you acuse me of turning the SLR board into a soap opera. Publicly posting your "resignation" on our board....without EVER talking to me or expressing any grievances with me first was some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. Not to mention extremely unprofessional. So I figure if you want to act like a little kid....you will be treated like one. Where I fucked up was I sank to YOUR level and got sucked into your bullshit.

So before you go talkin' out the side of your neck.....check yourself. You were causing trouble around there long before I was. Don't forget about your many tiffs with Derek Kadafi that went on for months.....that I RARELY participated in.

I really don't care if you post on the SLR board.....but you want to make little smart-ass comments all the time......then cry like a little bitch when I do it. You want to get your pom-poms out and cheerlead for Byrdie when you KNOW who was the one wrong in the whole situation.....that's when you pissed me off. If you think Byrdie's deception, theft and lies were something you could "feel"....then I ain't tryin' to fuck with you no how.

Just do your thang.....and I'ma do mine. And we'll see who gets where. I already know where I'm going and what I'm doin'.......and if cats want to roll with me, they can. But if you think you're riding for free..............then you're out of your fuckin' mind.

Lastly.....if you can post on the SLR board without being a nuisance and talkin' shit......then do it. If you want to cry like a little girl and call it "censorship".....then so be it. But I'm sick and fuckin' tired of all this negativity and lies.

A

All Out HOGG

D-Sane's a bitch...Always has been & always will be...Just a mere bleached lerpechuan...FUCK HIM...& D-Sane if ya reading this FUCK YOU

May 7, 2002
Damn I Never Thought Syko-N-Sane Productions would break up..yall was on another level when you guys teamed up to produce a track..another gone talent out tha game, dont get me wrong, both d-sane & syko got tight production but when you guys teamed up those tracks were untouchable..i hope yall cats discuss tha situations & put it all behind you and work together again

C

CinFul-1

Mr. D-Sane said:

Boy your mama's a bitch and a cum guzzlin' gutter slut. Suck a sick dick and die a slow miserable death sucka.
That was Sick!!!! LMFAO

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
It ain't even about that.....you got shit twisted. It's YOUR "childish" and "immature" antics and comments that have led to this. Your "resignation post" back in December started all of this bullshit. You are being hypocritical when you acuse me of turning the SLR board into a soap opera. Publicly posting your "resignation" on our board....without EVER talking to me or expressing any grievances with me first was some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. Not to mention extremely unprofessional. So I figure if you want to act like a little kid....you will be treated like one. Where I fucked up was I sank to YOUR level and got sucked into your bullshit.
Boy your mama's a bitch and a cum guzzlin' gutter slut. Suck a sick dick and die a slow miserable death sucka.
is this bitch actually trying to prove something or just make himself look stupid as fuck?