Celtics vs Heat In Season Opener

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
The bench will make a difference which the heat do not have. Unless the heats strategy is to dominate the first half with a big lead, rest the whole 3rd qt then finish them off in the 4th.

BTW, your sig looks like a bunch of gayness going on.

Jul 25, 2007
The bench will make a difference which the heat do not have. Unless the heats strategy is to dominate the first half with a big lead, rest the whole 3rd qt then finish them off in the 4th.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

says the guy with a sig of 4 dudes in san francisco bobbing their heads. ok. fucking faggot.

yeah its a buncha gayness. the celtics running the train on lebra.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

Jan 28, 2005
my sources tell me Jason Campbell is the next Jim Plunkett...

then again, I don't visit too many brothels with zombie millionaires in it.

So who knows the validity.

Jul 25, 2007
says the guy with a sig of 4 dudes in san francisco bobbing their heads. ok. fucking faggot.

yeah its a buncha gayness. the celtics running the train on lebra.
yea ok. so everyone who bobs their head is gay but 2 half naked dudes on the ground with one pulling on the hand of the other guy making his head go between his legs and the other dude looking like he's bustin a nut is not. Ok.

You seem mad because you must be an Irish fag bag who loves his fruit cocktail.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea ok. so everyone who bobs their head is gay but 2 half naked dudes on the ground with one pulling on the hand of the other guy making his head go between his legs and the other dude looking like he's bustin a nut is not. Ok.

You seem mad because you must be an Irish fag bag who loves his fruit cocktail.
you see my sig? its not what you described homo lol get your posts correct unless you were talking about krazee.

but on the real. if you heard the words "4 guys in frisco bobbing their heads" the first thing that comes to mind is what? ok.