Celly Ru - BPL feat. Mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Cellyru and mozzy are the only dope ones from the whole camp.

Emozzy and husmozzy are the most trash sounding rappers in sac lol.
Snubbz and d stax be gassn when they get out mozzy records is gonna be a lot more solid.. uzzy Marcus got a lot of potential too...Lil dallas is dope he's getting out in a couple more years. If these sac rappers could stay out of prison sac would be a major market for talent..lizk, dreada, thola, milli all got major gas too but keep letting that street shit get the best of them...lot more dope rappers out here in Sac just haven't got thier shine... cuz light year was dope but got smoked Hella waisted talent in sac

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Thats what you are supposed to do, put your homies on.
Wack or not, Tim gave them a path to eat and get some $, i'll never be mad at that. I like e-mozzy more than I like celly ru. Bulletproof had some dope songs, im not big on Celly Rus albums
You're right!! That's why there is so many whack rappers out lol they homies putting them on and telling them they dope

Feb 14, 2004
Hus gots three albums out I personally think he's better than e mozzy and ru they got mazarati Ricky and leezy life also... June puts out dope albums... I don't buy them but his production makes that camp super solid... if mozzy focused on putting his people on making a group album and pushing it like one mob or the mobfigaz they could be problem imo...

I'm just glad SAC is back on thx to LAV & Mozzy

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Snubbz and Dstax can both rap. Leezy is pretty tight too. Sadly, snubbz is the type of dude who I dont see staying out long unless he takes music seriously as a career and goes to the hood infrequently.
Im conflicted listening to Uzzy Marcus. Maybe its the father in me, maybe ive gotten soft. But it just didnt vibe with me when he said he had "bodies on his record" on Kick Doe, and those that know about his case know why. You cant claim that and not be a complete heartless piece of shit.