CELLY CEL new album in 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
^^ "Slaps, Straps & Baseball Hats"
It was not a bad cd in fact. But other than that I only bump "Heat 4 Yo Azz" and "Killa Kali". That "Slaps..." only occasionally and the other ones are not worth it.
I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY IT DIDNT JUST SAY "CAPS" INSTEAD OF "HATS". THAT WOULD HAVE SOUNDED ALOT SMOOTHER LOL

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
shoulda never left sickwidit. read once that he approached 40 bout that so he could b his own boss, and it didnt work well for him, sure he made money but he aint had a cool song since
He had hella cool songs after Sick Wid It. That "Deep Conversation" album was all slaps and "It'z Real Out Here" and "Slaps, Straps, and Baseball Hats" had slaps too.

And that "Criminalz-Criminal Activity album is dope because of Celly Cel's verses and the beats.

Jun 25, 2007
MAN I WAS ON ANOTHER FORUM AND SOMEONE POSTED "CELLY CEL RAPS WIT SUR'S NOW" SO I CLICKED ON IT TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE AND SURE ENOUGH THIS FOOL DID A FUCKIN SONG WIT SOME SCRAPS THIS IS THE LINK THEY POSTED PEEP IT'S #16

http://www.lala.com/#album/792915010662846876/Stomper_Presents/The_New_West_Coast

ANYWAY I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE CARES OR GIVES A FUCK IF THIS GUY RAPS WIT SCRAPS NOW BUT I DON'T FUCK WIT ANYONE THAT ASSOCIATES WIT SCRAPS SO I AIN'T BUYIN ONE OF HIS CD'S AGAIN

Oct 7, 2008
i remember how on that deep conversation one in 2000 he looked like he was on steroids, he was skinny on heat 4 ya azz cover. heat 4 ya azz has the real celly cell slaps, so i should look a the stuff youre asking about too i wonder if the production is from sick wid it though thats what made the heat 4 ya azz shine so much. killa kali was ok i like "pop the trunk" with UGK that slaps super hard