Cellski415

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Hey dog youre doin some cool work, you still need to work at it, i just have to adress this, look man you need to stop stealin other peoples shit and makin them into your own, especially when you know the designers have their own forums here(YOLA FX/Photodoctors) if you continue to do so, please do it in the comfort of your own home, dont make enemies on the net.

thanx
Phantom

Apr 25, 2002
Its not like he's sellin covers with your graphics on there...i think he's just doin it for fun, and practicing...he aint making money off it, so damn, let the dude keep doing his thang. as long as he aint profiting, he aint doing no harm.....aint that serious man...and i dont care, call me a sidebuster, i know your gonna say "This was directed towards Cellski415 not you" so just save that....

shadow

Jun 3, 2002
not to sound dumb but, I been wondering, iz "Cellski415" Bai Mafia Cellski ??

I hate when peeps use artists names and shit. I think I may have directed questions to him thinkin' he Big Mafia

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
no he's not the real cellski, the real one is clearly stated as being "artist" under the name and he posted recently about the mix tape shit in the bay...anyways, i don't get it, you say he should take it off murderdog when those images too are copyrighten and yet you don't want him to just borrow images from your work? its funny how i see all these covers with images of copyrighten images

Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Look playa, I aint here to make no fuckin enemies, im just doin it for practice or one. As for askin u for the picture, i had on fuckin idea u did it and it didnt even cross my mind to ask for the picture cause im just fuckin around and havin some fun, i aint makin now profit off of it or nuthin, just practice dogg. If someone took a picture i did and was just usin it to play around with I wouldnt be trippin at all, im just tryin to get my foot in the door and practice makes perfect. That's what i do and I aint gonna stop, i aint breakin no lawz and until I get to the point were Im actually gonna use something for profit then I will go about it in a legal way, but till then it's all game, one.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
NB, hit my hip 916.814.8132

and for everyone voicing their opinions, if ya'll dont feel me i aint trippin, ima state my piece cus its my work, Cellski415, if you didnt know i did that cover i understand, just in the future please dont use my designs in your artwork, my logo is on the back of the Thizzelle so people should know, but ima leave things as is, holla at me sometime, ima be recuiting new designers soon.

Phantom