Cellski & Lil' Flip in Las Vegas (pics)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
These pictures were taken at Roy Jones's afterparty from this weekend's fight in Vegas. EVERYBODY was up in that motherfucker (belt or no belt, everybody was still in support of Roy). When I say everbody, I mean everybody was in VIP.

So, I'm fucking around with my peoples and who do I see show up? Cellski & Flip. I reintroduce myself to Cell (it's been awhile) and he wanted me to get some pics when him & Flip went onstage.

So, I took a few pics, but then the show was halted cause the stage was so krunk that the promoter thought it was gonna collapse, so they had to clear the stage of some of the entourage...this took like 15 minutes cause everybody seemed to think he was too important to step off the stage!! (I coulda gotten more pics, but too many fine ladies wanted camera attention for me to wait !) lol

Finally, the stage was cleared to only Flip & his closest of his crew (which include Cell) and the show started up again. The party, which was already crackin, got even more throwed when Flip did his set.

I just got back from Vegas this afternoon, and I only got like 2 hours of sleep over the last 36 hours so I'm gonna post these pics and get to bed !!!

- Kage

Cell, pm me with your email and I'll get at you to get you the original full size of these pics.

Aug 5, 2002
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
good shit homie....sum tight ass pics.....who else was there? how u get there?

Thanks man, I took the pics. EVERYONE was there, it's easier to say who wasn't there than who was, wait till Cellski comes on here, he'll tell you how throwed that party was ! (Actors, singers, television personalities, pimps, deejays, rappers, alot of NBA cats [T-Mac, Lebron, Paul Pierce, etc etc], NFL cats, and other boxers were all in the party)

Mar 11, 2004
tight pics, is that a harmonica in cellskis hand??

YALL SOME J CATS ON HERE.WHAT THE FUCK IMMMA BE DOIN WITH A FUCKIN HARMONICA.YALL SAY SOME OF THE STUPIDST SHIT ON THIS BOARD.

Thanks man, I took the pics. EVERYONE was there, it's easier to say who wasn't there than who was, wait till Cellski comes on here, he'll tell you how throwed that party was ! (Actors, singers, television personalities, pimps, deejays, rappers, alot of NBA cats [T-Mac, Lebron, Paul Pierce, etc etc], NFL cats, and other boxers were all in the party)

LEON.I DONT EVEN TELL PEOPLE ON HERE HOW BIG I BE DOIN IT CAUSE NIGGAS BE HATIN.SO I KEEP IT TO MY SELF FOR NOW ON.HELL YEAH I HAD LIKE THE BEST TIME OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.I GOT TO KICK IT WIT EVERYBODY.ITS TO MANY TO NAME.BUT THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY NIGHT WAS KICKIN IT WITH LEBRON JAMES.THATS MY NIGGA RIGHT THERE.I WALKED UP ON HIM AND SAID YO LEBRON IM CELLSKI LIL FLIP PATNA,THEN HE SAID YOUNG CELLSKI AND CAME OVER AND GAVE ME DAP.HE SIGNED A $20 BILL FOR ME.KICKED IT WIT ALL THE STARS.I FELT LIKE I BELONG.YEAH LEON CMX TRYIN TO SIGN US TO REPRESENT US.THEY THE NEW MUTHAFUCKAS

May 3, 2002
WWW.INNERCITY2K said:

YALL SOME J CATS ON HERE.WHAT THE FUCK IMMMA BE DOIN WITH A FUCKIN HARMONICA.YALL SAY SOME OF THE STUPIDST SHIT ON THIS BOARD.
bahhahahaaa.. thats true also.. lol :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.INNERCITY2K said:

Classic

May 10, 2002
Good shit Cellski.. it's good to see you get that kind of respect. Don't even trip about tellin people on this board who you've been partying and hangin with.. just enjoy it and make your own way. I'ma see you at some of these functions very soon.

Grant "Theft"

May 12, 2004
WWW.INNERCITY2K said:

YALL SOME J CATS ON HERE.WHAT THE FUCK IMMMA BE DOIN WITH A FUCKIN HARMONICA.YALL SAY SOME OF THE STUPIDST SHIT ON THIS BOARD

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he feels stupid