Cell Phone question???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2007
you can only put the phone numbers on the sim card and the picturs music etc goes on extra memory card for storin shit... damn workin for at&t is good for me here..hehe

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Speaking of cell phones, anybody got the hook ups on Sprint PDA cellphones? I want to upgrade but at a "decent" price...

Sep 26, 2005
the screen doesnt work no more would that be a problem?
if u saved it to the sim already no if u didnt unless u know how to do it with out lookin at the screen its gonna be hard some phones have numbers u press for menu options like that and its more easy if the screen wont work if not then its gonna be hard

Dec 19, 2005
wait i though cricket was cdma? im sure it is actually theres no way u can save the numbers, only able to do that on gsm phones, cdma dont have sim cards
yeah cricket is cdma just like metro and cdma phones dont use sim cards.

you can transfer your pictures and shit through your memory card, but your contacts will be gone unless you use a data cable or something and put them on your computer and transfer them to your new phone that way