Cell Phone Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
God Damnit, thought the res on my phone was up, obviously it wasnt.

This pink car crashed 5 feet from where i was standing on the fence last weekend.

Theres about 11 or 12 cars in this pic... All them bitches come to my work (Burger Diner) weekly. And my punk ass bitch made manager gives them there food for free.

LMAO Forgot this was in my phone... My new sig.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Racking trip from micheals

shroomys

taken pictures goin 60

Homemade hotwings

found a jape in my soup

bomb ass burger and chilli cheese fries

this cars stuffed

5 classes to prepare for your death

fuck the time

Props: reo and reo

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
here's a titty i took a sneak flick of while this chick was crashed out on oxycontin...i grabbed them on my way out (the titties that is)
for some reason that just sounds like a creepy thing to do to me. lmao taking pictures of sleeping hoes. lol i mean if u were a real true mack machine you could do it while she was high off the oxys. lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ im sure the ones you see above are not even close to as pure as the ones u was coppin in 96. no offense to gas but still pills have fellll wayyyyyyy off the map as far as quality goes. sad to say....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kon, the mitsubishis are good....hence me taking pics of em
jape actually itsa regular heineken...the important part of the pic is the straw..that straw allowed for me to down beers on some baby beer bong shit...

the straws from burger king's BK oreo sundae shake

cop you one of the straws and try it..youll see what i mean

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my scrabble pic > pokemon's scrabble pic

oh that other pic that someone asked what it was was me taking a pic of the tv; on inside the nba they put charles barkley's head on some white trash guy's body & gave him a mullet....lol