Cell Phone hook up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
Anyone need a cell phone I got some motorola phones any area code-thru t-mobile for only $60 a phone. if you order more than one I will let them go for $40. These are pre paid phones that have 100 min. you can recharge them with any t-mobile phone card. You can buy the cards at 7-11, walgreens, any t-mobile place or rite aid. if you have some business you dont want no traces back,or you got a girl that always checks your phone you need one of these. got a 120 or so.Can get any area code in the U.S.
they normally go for 100 a phone. All the phones are fully loaded voice mail,caller id,text mess,3way. will c.o.d the phone to you. this is a legit hook up,and you can call t-mobile for customer service. call me at 408-513-7040 ask for CT.

Apr 1, 2002
What if I move in 6 months? Does it cost $$$ to change area codes and can I call long distance? And what are the t-mobile rates? And do the prepaid phone cards expire?