Celebrity Rehab w/ Dr. Drew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Anyone else think this season of Celebrity Rehab sucks balls? The bickering between Jason Davis and Janice Dickinson is funny, but other than that, this season sucks thusfar.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Ive only seen celeb sex rehab & was very disapointed (primarily because no one relapsed on camera). This show is pretty funny, but a lot of it is "huh?" & "WTF"
Who is Jason Davis?
Is Keisha coles mom really a celebrity?
who is rachel uchitel?
did those "black guys" really force Jermey London to smoke crack?
Eric Roberts is really in rehab for weed? that he vaporizes? Huh?

May 2, 2002
Is Keisha coles mom really a celebrity?
who is rachel uchitel?
Eric Roberts is really in rehab for weed? that he vaporizes? Huh?
1)Of course not! Although she did have her own show (The Frankie & Neffe Show). I figured she was on there cause she's a crackhead. Apparently, she's there for alcohol (didn't see that comin').

2)One of Tiger Woods' mistresses. Thats about it.

3)Jaime Foxworth was on there for weed. GO FIGURE.
I remember Eric Roberts from Best of the Best. The movie was and still is the shit!

May 2, 2002
On the most recent episode, I heard Dr. Drew say Frankie drinks a "handle" of Hennessy a day. A "handle" is a half gallon, correct? FUCK! Frankie tiny as fuck too. A fifth can last me maybe a month or two(at the longest) if I want it to. If not, I'll kill it within the night I bought it or the next night.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^^^ Thats what he said. Also said her liver cant help but be diseased too. Sobriety might actually kill her quicker at this point. Ref: Jerry Garcia.
Real Talk - Sometimes taking away something makes it worse , but time or another fix or drink solves all that .

There is way way worse addicts who got sober though

I wanna fuck Rachel Uchitel

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So the term celebrity now means whoever was on A episode of a soap opera or one time an audience member of a talk show?

Mar 24, 2006
i think this show would be one of the most popular shows on television if they actually put "real" celebrities on it. i don't understand why the big name celebrities with addiction problems don't do it. i guess they think it will hurt their careers or would just be to embarrassing for them.

i believe it would help their careers truthfully, it would take them off their pedestals and bring em down to the rest of us normal people. the average joe n' jane would connect with them and be hooked. i mean this is already a celebrity-media driven world...the people would eat this shit up if mel gibson, charlie sheen, lindsay lohan (isn't a bigtime celebrity but gets a ton of pub still), paris hilton (same with lohan) etc. etc.

it will never happen though.

Apr 25, 2002
This season is the worst one yet.

Rachel Uchitel is the one who broke the whole Tiger thing by texting him on Thanksgiving and his wife hitting him with golf clubs, right? She's gunna look worse than Janis Dickinson if she can survive that long.

Jan 2, 2004
Only reason Janice is a celeb is because of all the other VH1 celeb shows she's been on. Lol.

But Eric Roberts I see as a celeb and it's crazy that he's actually on the show.. He was in some pretty big movies over the past two years.. Expendables and Dark Knight.