Celebrity Boxing tonite!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Joey Bettifucco beat the crap out of China. She's stupid for trying to scrap wit an ex-inmate who probably got beat up everyday in prison.

Manute Bol vs. THE FRIDGE was the sorriest crap ever.

Apr 25, 2002
"Olympic broad" lost man.....Conger punched her shit in......Screech fucked that dude up somethin' serious. Dude had a nice welt under his eye.....Fuckin' Screech, LMAO......

Apr 25, 2002
You could tell that that wasn't the first time Buttfucko had knocked a female around. He seemed pretty accustomed to knockin' em down and punchin' em. What a fuckfaced bitch. I thought Chyna through better blows than him. He punched like a bitch.........

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SCREECH FROM SAN JOSE TOO. N-E SAN JOSE FOLKS KNOW HIM. LOL

BUT BUTAFUOCCO EMBARRASSED THE SHIT OUT OF CHYNA. THAT JUST PROVES THAT A WOMAN CAN'T PUT HERSELF IN A MAN'S PLACE. I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE FEMALE PRO-FEMINIST WHO gOT LET DOWN. REALITY STRUK. NO DISRESPECT LADIES. BUT A BUTCH BITCH WILL gET HANDLED. AND NOW YAW KNOW WHY MEN RULE THE WORLD.

Apr 25, 2002
i knew buttafuco was gonna fuck her up.he looked like sumone that would'nt even be cool enough to take it easy on a girl.he was all bombing on her like a man then he goes and throws her around.lol.

fucker.

May 10, 2002
ANYONE ELSE NOTICE CHINA OR HOWEVER ITS SPELLED LOOKED HELLA DIFFERANT???? SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD MORE SURGERY ON HER JAW (WHICH IS WHAT I THINK WAS DONE ABOUT A YEAR OR TWO AFTER SHE ENTERED WWF, CUZ SHE LOOKED STRAIGHT LIKE A DOOD BEFORE THEN) SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL WOMAN NOW AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE LOST A GOOD AMOUNT OF WEIGHT.

FIRST FIGHT WAS FUNNY AS HELL GRANDMA GYMNIST GOT HER ASS WHOOPED SHE WAS JUST TO SHORT AND COULD HARLDLY THROW A PUNCH AND THE WEDDING MILLIONARE BITCH COULD FIGHT PRETTY DECENTLY WHICH MADE IT A REAL MISMATCH.

SECOND FIGHT I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS SCREECH THROWS PUNCHES LIKE A WEENIE AND HE KEPT TRYING TO ACT HELLA TOUGH BUT LOOKED HELLA GAY HE SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO THE GEEK ACT. OTHER DOOD JUST COULD NOT FIGHT AND WAS TO MUCH SMALLER THEN SCREECH AND WAS PRETTY MUCH TWICE THE AGE OF SCREECH WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT????

THIRD FIGHT WAS WACK EVEN THOUGH MY NIGGA MANUTE BOL WON. REFRIGERATOR COULDNT THROW A PUNCH TO DAMN FAT.

LAST FIGHT BUTTAFUCO TEARED THAT ASS UP CHYNA GOT MAN HANDLED WHICH WAS VERY SURPRISING BUT SHE IS HELLA SMALLER NOW.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
it'll probably air again, in a few weeks or something like last time... but Chyna dyed her hair, but did look like she lost some mass... but the Screetch fight looked like it was a joke, but dude did get tore up his eyes were all puffy and shit, I didn't even notice him getting hit that hard.. Darva surprised me, I was expecting her to hide like that one bitch ass last time, the big nosed girl... but I missed the fridge/bol fight, but the fridge has boxed before so I was thinking he'd have a slight advantage, and Chyna/Joey fight was stupid, chyna looked really womanly like she wasn't expecting to really get hit or something, but it was pussified of him to throw her around, if I was her I woulda gave him a standing drop kick at the end, plus he kept boxing after the bell.... over all thought it was better then the first, atleast there wasn't no goofey ass Vanilla Ice style boxing that I saw

:beard:

Apr 25, 2002
n
Ha, this is hilarious...

I'm in Houston (coming back friday) and it aired here 3 hours earlier than west coast time. I made like 75 dollars tonight on the Manute Bol vs. Fridge fight, and 125 on Chyna vs Butafucco. I just called all the stupid people I know and saw if they wanted to place a bet:cheeky: .

That was the easiest (and cheapest) money I have ever made. Fools.

BTW, I wish I could put the gloves on with some of these celebs. Especially Butafucco. What a bully. But Chyna was stupid enough to put the gloves on with him. I wa surprised about how serious Screech was...lol that shit was crackin me up "I'm a bad man". Did any of yall notice how slow he is for his size though? 6 feet 195 and about as slow as Fridge. I felt bad for old dude though...screech should have just made it a 1 punch fight and ended him. And BTW Fridge is an idiot. If I was him I would have just put my head down, barreled in, and tore him up with body shots.