Celcius bundle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
hey im looking for someone who has a load of celcius cds for sale cheaper than buy em one by one, they gotta be sealed too, let me know if you got em or know where i can get some

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ That's weak, I've seen "The Calm Before The Storm" priced for over $100. WTF?!?!?!?!? I just bought "The Worst", "Celcius", and "The Calm Before the Storm" all for regular price like a little over a year ago at Independent Records here in Colorado Springs. They don't have any more, but damn!

Good luck "Mummy" you a lucky fucker if you come up on your request.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
satherp5 said:
^^^ That's weak, I've seen "The Calm Before The Storm" priced for over $100. WTF?!?!?!?!? I just bought "The Worst", "Celcius", and "The Calm Before the Storm" all for regular price like a little over a year ago at Independent Records here in Colorado Springs. They don't have any more, but damn!

Good luck "Mummy" you a lucky fucker if you come up on your request.
You probably got the reprints though.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
hey i need money what can i say...ive already had 2 bids but had to cancel it and relist cause i made a mistake in the listing of the item