CDs With DVDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
anyone have a list of thizz entertainments list of CDs that comes wit DVDs? and i wanna kno what is on the DVD and how long it is.

Dec 4, 2006
lol... I dunno about how long they are but the ones I can think of off the top of my head?

Al Boo Boo, Diggs Presents: Bay Commission, Thizz Nation Vol. 3, 4?, 5, 7... I think... Sure they got more tho

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
al boo boo is basically fire an rapper gone bad music videos....
game is thick vol. 2 is probably as good, if not better than some treal tvs.....for really....

for the price of the cd AND dvd....its WAY worth it...

its treal tv hawaii....basically when released, it was supposed to be a teaser to treal tv 2...

May 28, 2006
fillyacup said:
al boo boo is basically fire an rapper gone bad music videos....
game is thick vol. 2 is probably as good, if not better than some treal tvs.....for really....

for the price of the cd AND dvd....its WAY worth it...

its treal tv hawaii....basically when released, it was supposed to be a teaser to treal tv 2...
yea i got tha game is think vol 2 but i was just wonderin what other CDs had DVDs in it cuz i heard they be havin some tight shit...and i heard vol 7 had some interview wit dre or somethin like that

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, thats what i was wonderin.....an i know for a fact, well, maybe not fact, but i know they wasnt recorded before his passing...