cds 4 sell make offers (not ebay)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
Sup homies, i got a few cds i need to get rid of, im through with the cd thing, and i dont want these cds nemore this is all i have left and they need to go, so post up, pm or email me [email protected]\

Killa Tay - Snake Eyes (sealed)
Dr. Dilznik - Dr. Dilznik (sealed KC rap)
Bullet - North Coast Rain
Bullet & Shaolin -Small Town Living Big City Game (OG Release)
Triple Beam - 36 Zips (sealed)
Lac OF Respect - Game Members (Sealed)*********PENDING
Fatha Dom - Oaktowns Finest (sealed)
Nyke Loc - Mob Life (Sealed)
Dogg Pound Posse - Dogg E Style**********PENDING
Court Dog - Thugz Diary (sealed)
Sarkastik - No Gimmicks No Image Straight Lyrics (sealed)
Sarkastik - Sarkazm (sealed)
J Rod & Big Wilson - Haters Get Ate By Gators
57th SRDV - Roguish Ways (Sealed KC Rap) Ft Tech N9ne
N2Deep - 24-7-365

Sep 26, 2003
Coupe-Gorge said:
U re NOT legit to me, u send me an empty jewell case and u never refunded my cash...Lmd put this cat in the faulty list

Troy Leatherwood

oh yes and dont reply yall with stupid posts like "hes legit i got my shit..." hes non legit to me and i know what im talking 'bout...

HaHA i send this a fool a sealed cd with the sticker still on the top, an he gonna email me 2 mos after he got it talkin about its empty, fuck him he aint getting shit back, i know what i sent out. hes the one thats not legit trying to get over on someone an get a free cd

Apr 25, 2002
Coupe-Gorge said:
U re NOT legit to me, u send me an empty jewell case and u never refunded my cash...Lmd put this cat in the faulty list

Troy Leatherwood

oh yes and dont reply yall with stupid posts like "hes legit i got my shit..."
Hes legit, I got my shit.

Oct 27, 2003
Coupe-Gorge said:

Troy Leatherwood

oh yes and dont reply yall with stupid posts like "hes legit i got my shit..." hes non legit to me and i know what im talking 'bout...
hes definitely legit in my book i have done numerous deals with troy and comes thru every time