CD release dates and tracklists, best site for it ever!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2003
Ok, im not affiliated with this site at all, but i stumbled across it one day, it has everything a underground rap-lover want, all the dates of CD releases, tracklists, lyrics, bios, i swear it is a great source, so get on the up n' up on underground classics before they come out. you prolly think this is just spam and i made the site, but just trust me and take 5 F'in seconds to type this web address into your shit and I swear you will be a daily visitor there just like me.

Best site for release dates and tracklists ever

http://www.westside2000.cjb.net

May 29, 2002
i been knowin about this site for like three years. if they would only update it more though. they havent updated it in over a month. the release dates arent too reliable but i agree that it is one of they better sites out there.

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Thanx mayne. I feel ya on the layout. It ain't as nice as some of the other sites out there. But unfortunately, I don't have the web design skill yet to make it fancier. But I'm learnin, so it's all good. Thanx for the feedback playa.

Later!!

May 29, 2002
If you want a program that will make it a hell of a lot easier, go get dreamweaver. that shit will hella help you with the html. you dont have to know as much of the code, it does it all for you. anf i dont think it is very expensive.