cd covers for 100 bucks!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
trying to get back in the mix as far as cover design ......here are a few that I just did.....I don't want to over book myself so first come first serve...for those who I owe covers to...get at me......I'm back!!

e-mail me for more info and if interested!

[email protected]

Feb 13, 2004
Well that answered my question as far as the graphic design goes lol. Those are some nice covers homie. I wanted to ask you one more Question do you have any copy's of Funxsouljaz Neva walk alone cd that you would want to sell? My copy of that album is so fucked up. I can't find that album anywhere. Good luck on all your Ventures gone.

May 20, 2002
707north said:
Well that answered my question as far as the graphic design goes lol. Those are some nice covers homie. I wanted to ask you one more Question do you have any copy's of Funxsouljaz Neva walk alone cd that you would want to sell? My copy of that album is so fucked up. I can't find that album anywhere. Good luck on all your Ventures gone.

just trying to keep myself busy....out of trouble!!

no problem on that neva walk alone...e-mail me your address and I'll send ya a copy! No charge!!

Rene

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
James Mac, there aint no need for that bullshit

Rene aint doin nothin but advertising his service, what you did was invade his post and hate on his hustle, that aint cool

you're a graphic designer also, and so am I, aint no need for that drama

people used to clown the fuck out of you and your work, don't forget that

everybody needs to respect each other, if u aint got nothin constructive or whatever to say, just don't say shit at all, cuz what you did could hurt that man's wallet, it aint just making a comment, you coming down on his business