CBO IS THE HARDEST REGARDLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
CBO HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TIGHTEST
HE FELL OFF SOMETHING SERIOUS AS OF LATE
BUT I FELL AS IF HE WENT TO SAN DIEGO
FUCKT W/ ECAY AND THEM DUDES
HE CAN COME BACK IN DOMINATE FASHION
THIS IS FOR KILLA TAY TO SHOOT TO HIM
AS A IDEA OF A FAN OF THE MOBS MUSIC
WE NEED CBO BACK :siccness:

Feb 14, 2004
for real bro
that awol reunion is a must
imagine if they felt the same way as we do
put their pride aside and come back
production plays the biggest role in this shit
thow
cbo has to be inspired by that new 40 watah shit
if he can do it so can bo
l honestly think killa tay can make this happen
but it seems hes to worried about his own label
which is cool much respect
but if they fed off of the awol new shit l beleive
he would be more successful
they could take the country by storm if they made
some noise again out on the west coast
awol concerts new material w some old classic shit thow
featuring the mobfigurez livewire and the gorilla gang
just a thought

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
We did an awol reunion project already.pride has never been an issue with me but its not my job to pay everybody and most ppl dont want to work for free.i see how it looks from your view but what fans think is possible and whats really able to accomplish is two different stories.i focused on my label when i realized what was real.Bo is in atlanta doing his thing.we connect the dots when we are together.i work very hard homie.but im only one person.1

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
for real wanna see bo come back like lynch n 40 have this year hella hard.......and killa tay do sum throw back joints

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
that would be dope..kind of like how baby bash and jay-t did chop that hoe..to bad the mac wasnt here to do it also..

sign me up for throwback video bring backs..

Aug 7, 2002
AND THIS WAS MADE BY A MEXICAN DUDE??? WITH NO PERSONALITY HARD HEADED FUCK FACE EAT A DICK..........NO PERSONALITY !!! LOL!!! ......................YA'LL GON KNOW.............AND NOOOOOOO I WOULD NEVER WANT TO ME IN THE KILLA TAY MOVIE...............THEY WOULD THINK IM MEXICAN....................UGLY FUCKED UP PERSONALITY PEOPLES.................SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON EARTH................LISTENIN TO THOSE NO GOOD SOUNDIN MUSIC .........WHY DONT YA'LL GO TO COLLEGE AND LIVE YA LIFE THE RIGHT WAY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE A GANGSTA..........................JUST CUZ U BUST GUNS DOESN'T MEAN YOUR GANGSTA.............JUST CUZ UR FROM THE GHETTO DOESN'T MEAN YOUR GANGSTA............LMAOOOO!!! IMA SPACE AGE SUPER SONIC LIFE STYLE ZONE TYPE OF A PERSON

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
@UGT, WE WAS ACTUALLY THINKING BOUT DOING SOME VIDZ FOR SOME THROWBACC CLASSICS THAT NEVA GOT A VIDEO. THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE KINDA SICC TO BRING EM BACC ONE TIME!
Y'all should shoot vidz to them og classics and re-release albums like Mr. Mafioso and Snake Eyes with extra DVDs with said videos + other footage. I think that could sell quite well...

Apr 25, 2002
@ TAY

I remember a while back it was posted that BO was leaving DALLAS and returning to the westcoast. What happened wit that? And is he still in that BOYZ N DA HOOD 2 wit LIL KEKE and that New York nigga? Holla back.

And BO has ties to Z RO cause TRAY is his cousin and BO & TRAY did some music together b4 so there's yo connection to at least get some contact wit RO. Holla back