CAVS VS. SPURS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
WHO YALL GOT WINNING THIS SERIES????

I WANA SEE LEBRON N THE CAVS WIN CUZ LEBRON DESERVE THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP WIT ALL THE SHIT HE BEEN DOIN IN THE PLAYOFFS BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO BEAT THE SPURS....

Feb 3, 2006
^^^^LEBRON ALL HYPE???? IS U SERIOUZ???? HES ONLY WAT 22 OR 23 AVERGAING OVER 20 POINTS N OVER 5 REBOUNDZ N ASSISTZ..N DID U NOT SEE WAT HE DID IN THAT DETROIT GAME SCORING THE LAST 24 POINTZ HE TOOK OVER THAT GAME SINGLE HANDLY N LEADING THE CAVZ TO THEIR FIRST FINALZ IN A LONG ASS TIME WIT A BUNCH OF NO NAMEZ..LEBRON IS WORTH ALL THE HYPE

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
ALL ABOUT THEM $PUR$... FUCK THE CAVZ.. BEEN A $PURZ FAN FROM DAY 1 AND THEY AINT ABOUT TO $LIP UP ON THE $ERIEZ LIKE THAT...LEBRON REALLY CANT HANG WITH THAT "D" AZ DI$PLAYED IN GAME 1... IF THE DO WIN A GAME IT WILL BE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...

Sep 30, 2005
i think spurs gonna take it to much experience spurs been there before they aint gonna freak out if they lose or if they're down but if cavs do win it'll probably be because of lebron but i doubt they'll win maybe when they play @ home

Apr 20, 2003
MAVA said:
spurs fans from california?
Right here homie, I've been a Spurs fan since the early 90's!! One of my favorite old school players was George "The Iceman" Gervin. I've been to San Anto twice in the past and only know one Spurs fan in the other then me (which works with me)......