CAUTION:TOO MUCH ASS AND TITS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
To preface: As of now i haven't showered in over 24 hours or put on deodorant, I smell kind of meaty. I am also wearing pants that have rib juice on them because it soaked through the paper plate and onto my pants at my friends barbecue, and afterwards a dog licked my pants for about 5 minutes. I saw my dad earlier, and he saw the condition I was in and told me to "get real." It is very hot in my house right now and I cracked open a thirst quenching hulk hogan energy drink.

Maybe I'm going crazy, but I think this is the best tasting substance that's ever graced my mouth/s. It tastes like my beloved Surge, but mellower, and mixed with a hint of sweet tarts. It tastes like the movie No Holds Barred looked, yet modern. I can taste Hogan's magic in every drop. And why is the older brother from The Wonder Years somehow involved with this energy drink? That creeps me out and almost makes me think twice before taking another sip.

It's only available at 1 store in my city of Spokane, WA, a Walmart in a weird area. Hopefully it will get more widespread distribution.

I request your opinion on this matter.

-Timedog

Feb 5, 2006
corinthian said:
To preface: As of now i haven't showered in over 24 hours or put on deodorant, I smell kind of meaty. I am also wearing pants that have rib juice on them because it soaked through the paper plate and onto my pants at my friends barbecue, and afterwards a dog licked my pants for about 5 minutes. I saw my dad earlier, and he saw the condition I was in and told me to "get real." It is very hot in my house right now and I cracked open a thirst quenching hulk hogan energy drink.

Maybe I'm going crazy, but I think this is the best tasting substance that's ever graced my mouth/s. It tastes like my beloved Surge, but mellower, and mixed with a hint of sweet tarts. It tastes like the movie No Holds Barred looked, yet modern. I can taste Hogan's magic in every drop. And why is the older brother from The Wonder Years somehow involved with this energy drink? That creeps me out and almost makes me think twice before taking another sip.

It's only available at 1 store in my city of Spokane, WA, a Walmart in a weird area. Hopefully it will get more widespread distribution.

-Timedog
PLEASE OFF YOURSELF

Jun 5, 2004
corinthian said:

-Timedog
this dude didnt read the CAUTION.

he had a ass & titty attack and went skitzo

Nov 27, 2006
corinthian said:

-Timedog
damn dogg u came outta left field wit this one, wut the fuck u talkin about?