Causin CHAOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
Incoming warhead....target found.

:siccness:Chaos:siccness:

Muffucca you know that you haven't caused a damn thang, you ain even causin ruckus so you need to change your name-

You verses me, then surely we'll, that i ain stressin on ya cuz it isn't heat that you bring-

you jus one of the muthafuckas who hops up in the mix, uninvited pussy runnin up bumpin they're lips-

internet rapper actin hard behind closed doors-
don't even know your lady with me on all fours and on the floor-

homie i ain really who i appeare to be-
you'd be surprised if you know who you talkin to,G-

it shouldn't be hard to admit cuz you know you got ripped-
you fell to a superior foe, so there ain no need to even trip-

Maybe next time we meet will be up in the brackets-(tourny)
but are you ready for a rematch, cuz i doubt you can hack it-
you know your far from being CHAOTIC cuz im the one thats been causin havok-
you'll prolly take a peep at the rhymes and flee in a panic-

spit a little line now you claim that you rap-
but you forgot to spread the word that your also known to act-

cuz you an imposter you jus a fuckin ducefaced bitch-
u need to check nuts ho, so you know who you FUCKIN WITH-

Smoke cleared.......No survior

Sep 16, 2002
YOUR A FOOL, I DON'T NEED TO PROVE MYSELF TO YOU...

fuckin peasant with 10 posts, think you hard? but not recognized by most//
If i ever catch you on the streets we'll see who's "hard", no i dont mean you when some guy bendin over lettin up their ''guard''//
I will tear you apart, not only lyrically, but at heart, when im done you'll be ''ripped'' physically//
just in reply to your call for attention, only 3 lines spit so far can you handle the tension?//
its hard to believe how many new people think they tha shit, when you can even handle rules and keep it legit//
you wanna meet up in tha brackets? hit up tha audio tournament on beatbomb.com, until then STFU and stop tha racket//
your jaw flappin, but until you prove yourself to me in audio you aint got shit, no heat and you just "text-rappin''//

Jan 22, 2003
woooo

ya'll actually think he ripped me wit that???!

its koo ya'll can have your opinions and shit but i think its nuthin but a nut swang. let me bring u up on a fact...

Ya'll know who i am, fact is i been here longer then all of ya'll...

so don't determine ones "status" jus cuz its under there name

May 10, 2002
Im down fo sho homeboy u betta get sum shit tagetha...and dont be stealin no beats cuz i know u too wack to make ya own...

Jan 22, 2003
Cmoke said:
Im down fo sho homeboy u betta get sum shit tagetha...and dont be stealin no beats cuz i know u too wack to make ya own...
if u say so potna. I got a cd and a novel droppin this year. more then you can vouch for.

CURT: like i said your opinion is your opinion.

muffuccas jus hop on the band wagon and feel like talkin shit and thats real talk.

this is one of the reasons i bounced from the sic. muffuccas don't come on here for the love of the flow, they feel they gotta puff out they chest and prove to an online community that they're the shit in real life. Only person who got a right to talk shit is chaos cuz i picked a fight, everybody else with a bump in there gums jus feel the need to stick they're nose in somebody else's buisness. folks say Cmoke beat me and so i moved on....thats how it should be, but now homie wanna follow my posts and talk shit, proves my point, which is as soon as more then one person talks shit about someone the "followers" feel its there duty to do the same. str8 ho shit.

May 21, 2002
bro do u history im not known for talkin shit jus spittin shit and i dont beat around the bush i come real with it and real with my opinion. i jus come on here for practice on my free time so dont run ur mouth about me talkin shit patna.

Jan 22, 2003
CURT B said:
bro do u history im not known for talkin shit jus spittin shit and i dont beat around the bush i come real with it and real with my opinion. i jus come on here for practice on my free time so dont run ur mouth about me talkin shit patna.
i said your opinion is your opinion muthafucka. i said nothin of u. think b-4 u post and unless i adress u personally, shut your cock trap.

Sep 16, 2002
if yall down for some audio...get up in that tourny...X, CURT and I already signed up...The link is in the thread called "audio tourny sign ups"...if you really that down "conquest" youll show up...pz

Sep 16, 2002
and for the record you couldnt rip any of us...X,cmoke, CURT, me, anyone else on the siccness that hasnt even posted on this thread...lets see what you got

Jun 9, 2002
Cmoke said:
and dont be stealin no beats cuz i know u too wack to make ya own...

shut the fuck up with the no jackin beats bull shit...

i jack beats just about every audio i drop...

im not a producer, im an emcee...

however, i do make beats, and you would like the better ones i have...

although i wouldn't waste one on some battle with yall wacc heads...

jackin beats is okay online... its okay offline... what you think people spit to on the radio or at freestyle competitions?

i hate stupid fucks...

Jan 22, 2003
Chaos said:
if yall down for some audio...get up in that tourny...X, CURT and I already signed up...The link is in the thread called "audio tourny sign ups"...if you really that down "conquest" youll show up...pz
damn ya'll need heads that bad?. yeah ill prolly enter. and im have a audio up by monday and im expectin you to have yours up also.....no lollie gaggin and bullshittin around. Im bout to go get a mic for this piece of shit comp in a few minutes.

Chaos said:

and for the record you couldnt rip any of us...X,cmoke, CURT, me, anyone else on the siccness that hasnt even posted on this thread...lets see what you got
^actually I already have in the past tournaments. cept capt CURT. neva even was in the tournys.

Sep 16, 2002
i aint droppin no bullshit audio for tha fuck of it...if you think you can drop an audio on me enter the tourny i dont have tha time or tha patience to drop some shit for no fuckin reason...

Jan 22, 2003
^^Read back....

i said id have one up by monday and you said you were down. now its a bullshit audio. guess its hard for you to make a beat and lace a rhyme. now who looks like a bitch.

Sep 16, 2002
''if yall down for some audio...get up in that tourny...X, CURT and I already signed up''

your a fuckin idiot i swear ta god you fuckin dumbass i aint gonna deal with no bullshit from some bitch made motha fucka who thinks hes hella hard on the internet....

if you wanna battle audio i can set it up me and you in the first round of the tourny so until then STFU and suck my dick faggot