Caught on Tape: 100 Teens Rob Convenience Store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
That's some real funny shit, I can just see there being like a high school party and everyone gets drunk and one persons like fuck it, let's get every mafucker here to go rob the local store. It's really not a bad idea, except for the fact that 1 persons going to get caught and snitch on as many as they can. Funny shit shit though.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
lol...I need more info( I cant listen to the audio at the moment)..where is the store clerk? Why are these people not bothering to cover their faces as they steal from this store? EVERYONE knows there are cameras in mini marts.....

Dec 29, 2006
Yea right as if police are gonna go to each and one of those peoples houses knock and be like
"ok so you stole some beef jerkey,hot cheetos and a can of arizona the total amount is $8.60, next house!"

Dec 5, 2005
lol...I need more info( I cant listen to the audio at the moment)..where is the store clerk? Why are these people not bothering to cover their faces as they steal from this store? EVERYONE knows there are cameras in mini marts.....
the clerk was being destracted by some girls and they did not cover there face because there dumb. shit for a i would have stole hella shit.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
the clerk was being destracted by some girls and they did not cover there face because there dumb. shit for a i would have stole hella shit.
Thank you...Now im wondering, WHAT the hell was the clerk doing to be distracted that long? Did he leave the store? Was he fixing a broken toilet?...lol

Oct 21, 2006
Thank you...Now im wondering, WHAT the hell was the clerk doing to be distracted that long? Did he leave the store? Was he fixing a broken toilet?...lol
the girls was most likely gettin him all excited if u know what i mean. shit he's working at a 7/11 on a saturday night by himself, it probably didnt take much for him to get distracted.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
why cover there faces? it aint like they facing any time.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
o no! they're gonna be charged with MISDEMEANORS!! OHHHH SHIT!!!!!

we used to do make these high school kids do that at rite aid to use our house as a place to drink and smoke at (it wasnt my idea..blame sasquach...yes thats someones name)

esp stores that leave them 12 packs all stacked up next to the door..get some high schoolers to raid that and u good for a few days