casual- rock my shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
prod. by dj fresh...this track is knockin... some mobbin music from smash rockwell... this dj fresh/casual album should b dope

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Damn that was dope as fuck. Haven't heard too many Fresh beats like that, good to see him branching out a bit. I don't know why that wasn't the first order of business, a Heiro Tonite Show series, I mean they use the heiro studio already. Just glad they're coming out with something together.

Sep 12, 2005
Damn that was dope as fuck. Haven't heard too many Fresh beats like that, good to see him branching out a bit. I don't know why that wasn't the first order of business, a Heiro Tonite Show series, I mean they use the heiro studio already. Just glad they're coming out with something together.
^^THIS!

I've been wondering the same thing since I found out Tajai swooped all of em up. I'm glad to see 3 Eyes..but seriously Fresh is around some LEGENDS, that full collabo needs to pop off already.

Hieroglyphics been my shit for years.
Would love to hear a new Peplove solo and another HIero album.

3rd Eye Vision a classic, Casuals FEAR ITSELF is unbelivable, Souls Of Mischief first two albums where sick (New Prince Paul produced one goes hard to) and Peplove's Assension is fantastic to.

Underground legends, look forward to hearing more from DJ FRESH and Hieroglyphics/Living Legends.
Fresh really shows his versatility imo, he can rock wit Yukmouth, keak and Livewire and then go straight to some shit wit The Grouch and Hiero, good shit!.

Oct 16, 2007
Fresh Does It Again . Whoever He Does Work With Alwayz Shines. Best Bay Producer Of All Time As Far As Im COncern Dats My Opinion. There Were Alot Of Greats But Hes The Only Producer Out The Bay To Be Able To Do Respectable Gangsta Shit ANd Real Hip Hop At The Same Time He Aint Jus 1 Sided .