Castillo VS Corrales I and II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Win!!!!!

• Castillo

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Corrales

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Jun 25, 2002
one was off the hook.. There about to fight again so who are you taking

here is the link to part 1. its a big file so you have to download it also change the file from pap to wmv

>>>>>>>>>>>Download here<<<<<<<<
Code:
http://files.filefront.com/CCpap/;4084438;;/fileinfo.html

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i give it to chico again , it should be a good one again , diego is already predicting another war .. man i cant wait , even the undercard is off the hook with arce vs hussein .. theyre 1st fight was great also ...

but as for jones vs tarver , im nervous for roy.. this is do or die for him ... i hop ehe pulls it out , if he dont get cracked , he will win by UD , but im hopin rjj knocks tarver's ass out

Jun 27, 2003
this is going to be one HELL of a fight. I'm still not sure if Castillo would've won the first one or not, it's definitely hard to call.

May 6, 2002
Didn't know Marquez was off the card until last night. Damn, that's too bad. I love 3 card fights (that aren't PPV).

Oh well, still going Showtime over HBO.
It's not the PPV thing (having to pay), this fight just seriously does not interest me.

Sep 30, 2005
castillo vs. corralez 1 was fuckin bad ass i'm still able to watch it without getting tired of it but fuck that!! castillo should of had that shit hopefully the referee don't save corralez this time damn and Arce vs. hussein 2 also i think Arce will stop him again. also J.C. Chavez Jr. back in action see how he does hopefully they get a good opponent for him unlike the opponent andre ward fought his last fight that guy looked like he was in his late 40's also manny paquio's yunger brother in action he's aight but see how he does against carlos hernandez hell yeah saturday at the spotrs bar gonna get blitz out my muthufucking witz

Sep 30, 2005
castillo stops corralez with a left hook that fight looked like a continuation of the first!! god damn it i knew i should of recorded it i hate myself for that shit but anywayz homie castillo stopped corralez that shit was sweet as fuck!!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah castillo fucked up not making weight but how the fuck is 10 pounds gonna make a difference that shit is dirty though you should fight at the weight you actually weigh why the fuck you gonna cut down 10, 15 pounds just to fight someone smaller than what you actually are (to kick some ass of course) but fuck that castillo made my weekend much propz. world war 111 hopefully in sight!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
That left hook was a BOMB!! It was a bold bet to say he'd KO Chico for 100 g's. Good for him. Cas walked right over to Shaw and said "PAY ME!!!" in perfect English. LOL! I won about .001% of that. Thanks JLC.

Jun 25, 2002
shit was alright but Chico Got Knocked the fuck out!!!!!!! Shit was funny
Next fight is going to bee better. for the title!!!!

Here is the last 2 Minutes of the fight

Copy and Paste!!!

Code:
http://www.sendmefile.com/00114267