cashus or gummz ever droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
they've been pushed back....gummz' cover is done, but i don't think the able is....cashus' album isn't done either....it'll be awhile...they have other stuff comin out first....Syko & BD Grown Man Komplex...some other stuff.....

check out www.gettingreedy.net

Dec 20, 2003
ogmaniac541 said:
has there been and decent or quailty GG releases?
Nope, in my opinion at least. Dirty Money was way below par, SSDD was the same generic low quality shit, and Mak One got tossed after hearing the first couple tracks. Not worth throwing down your hard earned bread for them.

Jan 6, 2005
yaaaaaaa

marcus said:
Nope, in my opinion at least. Dirty Money was way below par, SSDD was the same generic low quality shit, and Mak One got tossed after hearing the first couple tracks. Not worth throwing down your hard earned bread for them.

I disagree, I liked dirty money alot and ssdd had some good cuts

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Why is there always someone with somethin negative to say? lol....Get that SSDD, its the best release so far...Mak's album is tight, in my opinion..its got 36 tracks I think...Dirty Money would have been better if the sound quality wasn't shit...I haven't heard the new T-Macn album tho...

Aug 20, 2004
ogmaniac541 said:
so SSDD is worth coppin, and id like to know if anyones heard the new t-macn and if its woth pickin up
Its the same album as his old one...just re-packaged...

I was feelin BD's new one MORE than his old one...

Its true though..the sound quality is a still sub-par...

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Dirty Money waz poor sound quality but it iz still a bangin cd... shit I waz just bumpin it the other day... as for SSDD BD took it to a whole nother level... soundz clean and the cd iz tyght... Mak Produkt iz packed wit heaterz I waz bumpin it for a year before it even dropped... az for T-Macn... dont know aint got hiz cd yet...

so cop'em all and make your own decision homie...