Cash from Money Gang was shot... RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
lets pray for him....hes 1 of my favorite in thizz neways...but 2 to the head is rough. hes very blessed to have survied....le us keep him in are prays

Apr 23, 2003
mannn-cash is one of my favorite spitterz on thizz.hope he pulls through,that doo got some talent!.......prayers go out to him and his fam....2 to da dome aint no joke mayne.....got faith he will pull through thizz

Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
Nah I'm hella Serious yall Cash passed away I know some of his family i dont play games i dont got time for em and i dont lie... i seen this and got on the phone quick and made some calls to see.. and yes he has passed away.

Like i said we as black people need to stop the violence you dont never see white people killin each other like we do. and thats real man i tired of it.

the bay need to get this money from hip hop and lets live together and get this money... rap is the only genre of music where a nigga gotta be hard and have a gone and shoot people and sell drugs to get respect from your own people. we need to step it up. and stop the violence foreals.