Casey Anthony look-a-likes a target for civilians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

Apparently, now is not a good time to be a brunette woman in your mid-20s. Why, you ask? It turns out you might be mistaken for Casey Anthony. And there might be lunatics out there doing their best to kill you.

Sound far-fetched? It's already happened. A woman named Sammay Blackwell of Chouteau, Oklahoma, was just finishing her nightly shift at a convenience store when she first met Shireen Nalley. A half-hour later when her shift ended at 10:30, Blackwell left in her Nissan pickup.

Unfortunately for Blackwell, Nalley had been waiting for her to leave, and she followed her out of the parking lot. A short time alter, Nalley rammed Blackwell's truck with her Chrysler minivan, and later collided with it again, causing Blackwell's truck to flip several times, landing on the driver's side.

Fortunately, Blackwell escaped without serious injury, and Nalley was later apprehended by the police. The reason she gave for trying to kill Blackwell? According to the attacker, she looked like Casey Anthony and she was "trying to save the children."

Salley is currently being held in jail, and police say there was evidence she was under the influence of drugs when they took her in. As a final indignity, Blackwell says that Nalley's insurance company is claiming it's not liable for damages if its client caused the accident on purpose.

Although Blackwell says she doesn't really look like Casey Anthony in any meaningful way, there is one coincidence: Blackwell has a young daughter named Caylee. Check out a video from the reporting Oklahoma news station after the break.

Picture of the woman that tried to kill her:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
With all these people who want to kill her, she should be happy that I wanna have sex with her. I think I have a chance guys.

Apr 2, 2010
smh, the news brainwashes people too often. If this story wasn't so blown out of proportion everyone would think twice about what their doing instead of what their being told.