Casa de Thought presents:" When Tards Cry"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
To the tune of "When Doves Cry" by Prince

(THEmanholeRIPPA)
Dig if u will the picture
Of FUCKMEI HAHDA and I engaged in a kiss
The fat of my body covers him
Can u my dumpling
Can u picture this?

(All)
Post if u can at The Siccness
An ocean of e*tardlettes in view
Peasants leave curious post-es
Mods hit delete
They can't wait to ban u

(FUCKMEI HAHDA)
How can they justify the banning?
Vamps left 'KING in a world so cold (So cold)
Maybe I should stop flaming.
Maybe I'll keep posting as RaginHomosexual
Perhaps I'm just a doughnut puncher
That's never satisfied (Tooper wants to ban my hide)
Why do I keep coming back?

This is what it sounds like
When tards cry

(All Out THECLOSET)
Touch if u will my stomach
Feel all the manjuice inside
You've got me and hetero's all mixed up
Give me a facial
Then I'll march for gay pride

(Cel-c-us)
How can u just up and ban me?
I thought my flows was so cold (Flows so cold)
Maybe I was just too demanding
Maybe I just wanted to be Stealth, 2 bold
U never answered my challenge
So I continued to pry (And AIM all night)
Please forgive my chemical imbalance

When tards cry

(Mcleansnatch)
How can u not worship O'Rielly?
Or ride Savage's nuts till they're cold (And take his Supremacist load)
Maybe Trent Lott isn't a racist (Maybe monkeys will fly out of my ass)
Baby, We don't need Affirmative Action, it's old (Ya know it's old news)
Maybe, I'm just a Twinkie (Sitting on the shelf of denial)
Brown, yet Right on the inside (Creamy Right inside)
Why do u scream at the Republicans? (liberal biased screams, why)

When tards cry

When tards cry (tards cry, tards cry)
When tards cry (tards cry, tards cry)

Don't cry (Don't cry)

When tards cry
When tards cry
When tards cry

When tards cry (tards cry, tards cry, tards cry)
Don't cry
Corkys don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't don't cry

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I had planned on a parody of "The Warriors" for my 2000th post with Vamps as "Sirus", but flat out forgot to watch my post count. By the time I realized what had happened, I was already like at 216. Maybe for my 2500th or 3K.

Jan 25, 2003
ha that was funny as hell.

but how many times do i have to tell you nostril king=shoheibaba=sicx is my hero BUT NOT ragin homosexual? seems like a lot of people dont like this nostril guy and i dont wanna be caught up with him

Jan 25, 2003
btw, deep thought (lol still lauging about that post you make) is this about you i notice its fom "shohei baba" and obviosly you two arent the best of friends:

deep throat is absolutely correct! the best way is to do the following:

1) Use semi-archaic english and vocabulary which has long since been forgotten by the general public to give the illusion that you're intelligent (which you're not).
2) Gather a bunch of .gifs and .jpgs from the internet. Spend HOURS doing this so you can post them in their appropriate places! People will think you're original for this - well, replace "people" with "non-intelligent stanky pussy whores of the siccness with no brain." It's not hard to be intelligent on the internet when you have AOL Thesaurus and plenty of pictures - especially to women (who are so stupid, a large pile of shrimp out-IQ's them, BY FAR).
3) Endear yourself to these women by showing your homo-erotic tendencies by deleting posts which may range from "not offensive at all" to "slightly offensive to nobody but stanky hoes" - and play "good cop bad cop." Take a STAND~! against these women hating pigs and tell them that you will not tolerate it! Be very frugal with your homo-erotic tendencies and show the WORLD you are a soft, limp wristed faggot who prefers the company of women to men as "just good friends" - because after all, you are a woman on the inside!
4) Name yourself "Deep Thought" even though your thoughts aren't "deep" at all - you just have spare time.
5) Push your girl or wife in front of a train so they are confined to a wheel chair the rest of their life.

And voila! You will get all the Online Cyber Pussy you want - just ask deep throat!

is this about you, i hope not cuz he had some misspellings, your name is deep THOUGHT

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
^ if your Lakers were in the playoffs, I'd see you all over the Sports forum, eh? Change the flat on that 'wagon already boss.

Bwhahahahahahaha!

GO! ROCKETS GO!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT????I HAVE NEVER BEEN A LAKER FAN.......YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE.....I'M A GRIZZLIES FAN.....NICE TRY THOUGH,BUT YOU FALL FLAT ON YOUR FACE WITH THAT POST......NOW THAT'S PERFECT.