carols of war- sonnets of decapitationz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
wind patterns are digested til where every single gust leaves my internal self-infested//
tattered leaves hearten the terror that's manifested//
on the insides of my intestines- bile and disengaged tissue intertwine into a substance that's dense less//

then I throw up....

dark chasms of unparallel patterns, my mind is a acidic field of stalking phantoms//
haunted by a shadow of my jasmine- the scent of death and decay torment my nostrils passage//
it's hard to strike a flame when you're lighter is defected and your match-less//
but prophetz use the mentality of Venus to spark fire from the soul's deepest pit//
carols of war- sonnets of decapitationz- blood and tattered limbs paint this illustration//
ghastly images with possessive navigation- search for answers to a lost altercation//
live wires of war intercept conflicts amongst dormant nations//
peace and war are adjacent- one with out the other is simple imagination//
foul auras sprout from a dark source- mere men use idols to fight the force//
pummeled fists strike the sternum and vital nerves- pain is inflicted without remorse//
personality is often torched//
self and reality is often coursed in a child who's maternal guardians are divorced//
just another guinea pig in society's crash course//
whos dream am I helping to make a reality//
my pains and my horrors tend to shatter me//
live to die- the common known irony//
every tribe and nation is ran by tyranny- history will never depict the truth in a common man's diary//
these crooked rulers love war- so I've chanted to dark images to become a nocturnal spore//
to release nothing but gore- to alter the progress that is destined in biblical scores//
ripple in time- more like a fanatical whore whos clitoris is self-tore//
hollow endeavors burn to the depths of the inner core//
my fingernails are buried nine inches deep my craniums corridors//
I fight for hope- yet I ponder on the question "what for?"//
my siblings are blinded to my spoken ideologies//
despite the struggles documentaries//
the youth is weighed down with sexual activities- cuz only thru an orgasm do they feel important to sanity//
I fight the scoundrels of hypocrisy with deep vanity//
my whole vision lies within one three syllables of tranquility
prophecy.....//

eons of vacant battle-grounds resurface when I blow on trumpets to announce my rebound- WAR!!!