@CARLOS ROSSI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
PRINCABALITIES Fucked up thing is dude prolly thinks it makes him cool.

Gettin cats 4 change here n there jus cuz he knows nobody worth anything gunna ride 4 a couple bucks.

Thats why fools like this rent rooms outta otha niggas houses n move from couch 2 couch til theyre 30+ years old....tryin 2 slang theyre old worn Fake Jordons lookin like old banana peels in a box...AND THEY STILL THINK THEY GOT GAME.

Actually this happened 2 me...I let it ride cuz hes worth nothing but centerfolds of lowrider mags taped on his Tobacco stained walls

Now everyone in his circle dont even wanna fuck with him.

Aug 16, 2002
PRINCABALITIES Fucked up thing is dude prolly thinks it makes him cool.

Gettin cats 4 change here n there jus cuz he knows nobody worth anything gunna ride 4 a couple bucks.

Thats why fools like this rent rooms outta otha niggas houses n move from couch 2 couch til theyre 30+ years old....tryin 2 slang theyre old worn Fake Jordons lookin like old banana peels in a box...AND THEY STILL THINK THEY GOT GAME.

Actually this happened 2 me...I let it ride cuz hes worth nothing but centerfolds of lowrider mags taped on his Tobacco stained walls

Now everyone in his circle dont even wanna fuck with him.
you ol square ass nigga speakin like you somebody who knows what the fuck he talkin bout...first off bitch learn a thing or 2 about the situation before you go rantin on about your pathetic ass life tryin put someone in the same boat as your bitch ass. 2nd how the fuck im gon look cool by jacking some dude over the internet in fuckin germany when im in sacramento? and 3rd you the same bitch ass nigga who would suck lynch dick if he said he would let you hear his new album...like i said b4 hoe ass nigga if you in $ac fuk wit me i'd love to bitch slap your ass and put it on siccness!

@KhameNei - check yo pm'z.