Car suggestions not mechanically related

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
so after years of not driving after my dui. I just copped a load. my budget was only 2000 g's so mainly i was looking for a car probly around 15 to 20 years old. I managed to copp a 2000 VW Jetta but it looks like a strait bitch car..So my question is how can i fix this..what can i add to it any suggestions

Feb 14, 2006
yeah fasho the tinted windows, my pops does auto body so im gettin a extra wet gloss black with some kind of candy color just cuz i can do it for 450. i pretty much just wanna fix it up cuz i got it for jug and sell it for 4gs or so. im thinkin black rims with the chrome lips

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
How can you make a jetta not look like a bitches car? Sell it. Their feminine cars, I think the best you can do with a Jetta is go for a douche baggy volkswagen tuner kinda look...

...But I'd sell it, for around $2k you can get a nice older Integra, Legend, or Accord...or an older model blazer, you could even probably find some decent Mustangs that might need a little work. But yeah, a Jetta would be the last car I'd be looking at, especially if you care at all about not looking like a lady, lol.

Feb 14, 2006
my bad i meant some pearl in it not candy...but i think the car 925 posted doesnt look so girly thats kinda what im shootin for..and lexo and BMw money is something i do not have..shit i work for sprint and they dont pay that good