Car show in Sacra?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
what about the car show in san francisco on aug.22 how many homeboys gonna b there?cant wait 2 see all the new rides.but they should put on groups reppin the bay instead of lighter shade of brown.

Apr 6, 2004
yeah they gots flyers 4 that showup in Sac @ Murder Inc on 12th between I & J in Downtown Sac
N if any ene from the Sactown area wants a sic tat head up there 4 1

Aug 17, 2002
sk91666 said:
tha car show in sacra iz at gibson ranch N north sac i went 2 one like 2 yearz ago shit waz koo
You sure? Is it a big show, what were the turn-outs from the previous years? If it's some small-scale "shindig" then I'll wait for the one held in Woodland on the 27th. Thanks for the responses even though a third of them were irrelevant and somewhat incoherent to my inquiries.(<--Using big words!)

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
shit waz koo not 2 big there waz hella homiez they got flyers at chucks on franklon but tha 1 in woodland might b koo i know therez gunna b hella skrapz there though

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
HELLA SCRAPS? LAST YEAR IN WOODLAND HOMEBOYS WERE THICK, THATS ALL I REMEMBER....NOT TO MENTION THERE WAS HOMEBOYS ON STAGE (COUGH....) THAT WAS LETTIN IT BE KNOWN WHAT WAS CRACKN....AND THIS WAS THE SAME SHOW THE NB RIDAZ GOT SWEATED, AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN HAD TO CHANGE THERE OUTFITS DUE TO THE COLOR PREFRENCE THEY CHOSE TO SHOW UP IN......
AND 2 MY BIG HOMIE "O" , WHO WAS THAT ONE ARTIST THROWIN A HISSY FIT CUZ WE WAS REPPIN ON THE MIC? DID U GIV HIM THE MATRIX...LOL

Jun 14, 2002
BOTH ME & JULIAN WERE OUT THERE LAST YEAR.ON MY HOME COMPUTER I HAVE A PIC OF BOTH OF US,I'LL BE OUT THERE AGAIN THIS YEAR WIT' MY HOMEBOYS.LIKE I TOLD SOME OTHER FOOL IN A THREAD I POSTED 'BOUT IT,THEY WILL GET CHECKED AGAIN JUST LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR.THEY WERE ALL IN THE BACK WIT' THEY HEAD DOWN WHEN LUCK
& MAD DOG FROM HOGGLIFE WERE UP ON STAGE HOLLERIN' "OPERATION CLEAN-UP",SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK......THE ESE'S AREN'T SHIT 'ROUND HERE THO'.I KNO' EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER HAD FUNK WIT' ME,THEY GOT CHECKED OR THEY ASS BEAT.SO IT AINT NO THANG.