CAR $HOWZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2007
enebOdy knOw bOut any car $hOwz Or lil eventz like dat happenin $Oon? appearencez Or autOgraph $igninz Or $hytt like that?? i need ta get Outta my city limitz 4 a minute eyy

.gigz::

Nov 18, 2007
car $hOw $eazOn neva die$, yOu gOt it all da way twizted mamaz & be$idez, i $eid otha $hyt OTHER THAN ju$t car $hwz $hiddd ..i dOnt even giva damn it ju$ needz 2 be in da $treetz n crackin

Nov 20, 2005
LMAO. ur trippin. most car show schedules end in oct.

hell even lowrider mag. tour already has their 2008 schedule up.

step your car game up.

~k.

Nov 18, 2007
na i knO xactly wat im talking bOut but yOu da One whO cant unda$tand a $imple a$$ que$tiOn "the weather"??? if yOu dunt have knOwledge bOut upcOmin eventz den $tOp wa$tin yOur time $hut that dumb $hit up kuz yOu aint helpin $hyt

Nov 18, 2007
damm yOu think yOu clever with dat $impletOn $hyt eyy?
na yOu'ze the full definitiOn Of a $impletOn yOu keep gOin Ova da $ame $hyt OVA N OVA N OVA like yOu think yOu gOt $um cute a$$ jOkez yO gOt nuffin tO $ey aiyte imma find $um $hOwz 4 my$elf $O yOu aint gOtta tell me $hytt yOu wa$tin watz left Of yOur knOwledge On wat yOu think i$z makin me lOok like a duma$$ but gurl yOu gOt $hyt fucked up $ey $ummOre fukked up $hyt afta readin thi$ & yOu mO$. defineatly aint gettin nO more Of my time $O yOur worthlezz a$$ needz tO gO gOogle ya car $hOw factz & learn a le$$On Or 2 & hOp Off di$z lil thread cuz yOu aint gOt $hyt wOrth li$$enin tO nOmOre ...NEXxXxxXT! cOme bak wen yOu make u$e Of dat mOuth yOu gOt

Nov 20, 2005
damn mija u got ur panties in a bunch dont u?

good luck finding a car show..hahaha

fuckin kids i swear.

how long did it take you to type all this shit?

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
i just a homework assignment on unemployment..and we had to define SEASONAL UNEMPLOYMENT.

we just might have a case of that here on our hands on the east coco forum tonight...

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
me neither..and u know when i dont approve..u dont smash. LOL

besides..i dont think i could handle you bringin around someone with farmer talk..aaaaaye!

~k.