Captain America Civil War

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
It got pretty "political" there and was borderline "preachy" in terms of it. Thought it dragged a bit in some parts. The action portions were hella dope though. Love Paul' Rudds spalsh of comedy in there too.

Looks like they are going to reboot Spiderman, YET AGAIN. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I hear these movies are good but I could never get into captain America just always seemed like such a faggot with his gay ass outfit and faggoty shield. Can't do it.
I think youd be surprised with The Winter Soldier.
No doubt youll roll your eyes a few times.
But I dare you to Not like that one movie.

Last edited:

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Captain Soviet Union? LOL
No, there is a guy called The Red Skull (cold war russian in the comic, but a nazi in the 1st movie)

This one, besides being a comic book movie, encompasses every thing that I vaguely know of you.
The Winter Soldier takes the 1940s character and drops him into post 9/11 times with espionage. double agent sleeper cells. America imposing a strict security regime upon its soil.
And its got murder, explosions, car chases, hand to hand combat on Washington DC streets, GSP makes an early appearance.
Not saying itll change your mind on the character.

But I double dare you to not like Captain America The Winter Soldier.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
That's too bad Red Skull was made a Nazi. But I guess it makes sense for the film since the Soviets were allies in WWII.
If you liked "The Rocketeer" youd like the first Captain America movie as well (directed by the same guy). That one is a cheese fest of origins and montages of people getting boxed in the ear when things arent blowing up. I dig it also.