CAPONE E BIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
^^ OH FUCK CAPONEE HE'S WACK AND EVNE IF EH WAS MEXICAN HE'S STILL A WACK RAPPER WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY ITS THE "RACE" THING IT SEEMS A NORTENO CAN BE ANY RACE BUT A SURENO CAN'T WHICH DONT MAKE SENSE TO ME BUT CAPONEE AS AN ARTIST SUCKS SO DOES THE REST OF HIS CAMP EXCEPT CRIMINAL AND BIZZY BONE
i never think that way!! i'm always open minded bout that type of shit, i mean U alwayz gotta b like that on the streets que no???

Jun 18, 2005
surcaliman said:
UR BOY?..U FOOLS ARE FUNNY..THINKING SURENOS REALLY BUMP THAT CRAP RAP FROM AN A-RAB...LOL
did i ever say that? i don't think so ene get ur facts straight i just concluded that alotta of u think capon-e suks ......read between the lines, lol!!!

Jun 18, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
PLUS THEY ACT LIKE ITS ALL GRAVY AND SURENOS JUST KICK IT WITH EACH OTHER ONLY CUZ WE WEAR BLUE LOL AND GOT 13S TATTED ON US
grimy I know how it is down there! totally different from up here! U enes fight 4 varrios us up here it's either red or flu!

Oct 31, 2005
KaRt0oN_213 said:
^^YEA FOO! CUZ OUT THERE IZ A SMALL CLICK OF 18ST PERO THERE REAL REAL LOW KEY PERO I KNO THEY ON FRONTLINE AGAINST VERDUGO...EASTSIDE13....AND CRIMANALES...SB IZ GETTIN HARDER FOO! AND WEN I WAS IN ONTA I REMBER SUM FOOS FRM ONTARIO VARRIO SUNKIST...THERE REAL KOO THEY BEEFIN HARD WIT POMONA 12ST! HAHA IXE IZ GETTIN CRAZY!

OH SERIO... I KNOW 18 CREEPIN UP SLOWLY... I KNOW THEY GOT A CLIQUE OUT IN CHINO...YEAH SB ALWAYZ BEEN CRAZY DOG... BUT SHITS BEEN POPPIN OFF EVEN MORE... ORA... ONTERIO VARRIO SUNKIST GANG... THERES SOME RAPPERS COMIN OUTTA THAT VARRIO TOO... GOOD HOMIES OF MINE... IM DOIN SOME SHIT WITH THEM WHEN MY CD RELEASES... THEY FROM A LABEL CALLED DANNYBOY RECORDS... THE HOMIE RUDE BOY AKA SICKNESS BANGS THE FUCK OUTTA ONTERIO ON THAT TRACK... YEAH THOUGH IxE IS GETTIN A LOT CRAZIER NOW... OUT HERE IS BEEN AN ALL OUT RACE WAR WITH THE SOUTHSIDERS AND THE MAYATES... FUNNY SHIT

Nov 1, 2005
Tykoon14 said:
IS THAT RIGHT ENE? WOW SORRY 4 JUDGIN A SUPER SOUTHERNER, MY BAD! OBVIOUSLY U HAVEN'T CAME UP NORTH, LEVA!!! LMAO
well if ur definition of gangbanging is beating up paisas dressed in dodger gear..u have no clue what real banging is ESE.

Jun 18, 2005
surcaliman said:
well if ur definition of gangbanging is beating up paisas dressed in dodger gear..u have no clue what real banging is ESE.
foo i kno some homeboyz r ignorant comin up @ paisas just like sum of u southerners R! ignorance I say, but what ever I respect them, cuz all they up here 4 is makin that money 2 support their familias.....I only smash on foo's that literally b all flued up and actually do play dress up and b mobbin that la shit or flu, i know the difference from a paisa and a wannab tramp from up here! lmao

Jan 20, 2006
ITS REAL SIMPLE... WERE (SUR) UP NORTH ALREADY, SETTING UP SHOP.. NOW YEAH ALOT OF THEM ARE "PAISAS" RIGHT NOW, BUT REGARDLESS. THEY ARE LIVING IN YOUR BACKYARD AND CLAIMING THE "SUR"... IF THEY ARE SO WEAK, WHATS THAT SAY ABOUT YOU NORTENOS ???? U LET THEM POST UP.... N THEY AINT GOING NOWHERE.... THERE ARE NO, I REPEAT,, NO BUSTERS THAT HAVE SET UP SHOP DOWN HERE IN LA.... NONE.... NOR WILL THERE EVER BE.... EVER BEEN UPSTATE???? IVE BEEN TO A COUPLE JOINTS UP NORTH, AND WE STILL GOT IT ON LOCK UP THERE... SUSANVILLE- YOU BUSTERS COULDNT EVEN WALK THE YARD WITH UR SHIRTS OFF... DAMMM.... OUT OF 33 PENS IN CALI, U BUSTERS MAYBEE HAVE TRACY, AND SAN QUENTIN, ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR RECEPTION PENS FOR UP NORTH... WE HAVE THE REMAINING 31 PENS.... THE INSIDE U GUYS ARE FUCKED... OUT HERE YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED... HOWS IT GONNA LOOK IN TEN YEARS FROM NOW????? YOU BUSTERS WILL HAVE LOST A COUPLE MAJOR CITIES UP NORTH BY THEN... GUARANTEED....

Oct 26, 2005
SOUTHXBOUND said:
ITS REAL SIMPLE... WERE (SUR) UP NORTH ALREADY, SETTING UP SHOP.. NOW YEAH ALOT OF THEM ARE "PAISAS" RIGHT NOW, BUT REGARDLESS. THEY ARE LIVING IN YOUR BACKYARD AND CLAIMING THE "SUR"... IF THEY ARE SO WEAK, WHATS THAT SAY ABOUT YOU NORTENOS ???? U LET THEM POST UP.... N THEY AINT GOING NOWHERE.... THERE ARE NO, I REPEAT,, NO BUSTERS THAT HAVE SET UP SHOP DOWN HERE IN LA.... NONE.... NOR WILL THERE EVER BE.... EVER BEEN UPSTATE???? IVE BEEN TO A COUPLE JOINTS UP NORTH, AND WE STILL GOT IT ON LOCK UP THERE... SUSANVILLE- YOU BUSTERS COULDNT EVEN WALK THE YARD WITH UR SHIRTS OFF... DAMMM.... OUT OF 33 PENS IN CALI, U BUSTERS MAYBEE HAVE TRACY, AND SAN QUENTIN, ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR RECEPTION PENS FOR UP NORTH... WE HAVE THE REMAINING 31 PENS.... THE INSIDE U GUYS ARE FUCKED... OUT HERE YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED... HOWS IT GONNA LOOK IN TEN YEARS FROM NOW????? YOU BUSTERS WILL HAVE LOST A COUPLE MAJOR CITIES UP NORTH BY THEN... GUARANTEED....
^^^COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

Mar 12, 2005
SOUTHXBOUND said:
With all do respect enemigo, I remember a veterano telling me respect enemies in the pinta, sometimes there is no respect, but remember this holmes, we nortenos run our calles with the exception of some streets ran by Northern sureno trampaz. Don't come here talkin about the pinta, I'm well aware of how much the EME has man pens on Lock but do you have the Supermax or all supermaxes in Cali, the 2nd in command for the Familia was an X-sureno who converted when his cousin who was third in command told him to become a norteno or die. That's why nortenos are more organized, I aint really gonna get into pinta discussion, porque en serio I never been to prison just Juve and Jail. But from what veteranos tell me shit is crazy. How does the Eme work, because all I know is that Nortenos have two structures, Nuestra Raza or the Structure where nortenos from the street become and work their ranks and when they've worked their ranks high in enough then the NF generals decide whether to move them up. We multiply in the streets ene, not the pinta.

Mar 12, 2005
oh yeah one last thing, which cuidades do the EME plan to take San Jo, Stockton, Sacra, Frisco, the fuckin government can't even predict the veteranos movements, what the fuck do you expect that the familia would die of. For a young vato, I sort of have an awared as to what goes on in the pinta though I've never experienced it, but the OG's that I've known tell me what really goes down. I can name a few Cities that the ratas have a hold of, but there is no major city that is Familia ran will ever be taken by the sur, believe me, the familia has been holding it's ground and no major cities have been lost, but best believe each side has a big move waiting, and it's up to the generals and their right decisions to make the move the right time so that one of either us or your ratas will get it. 209 The Whole Central Valley is forever Familia Territory, the East Bay, the South Bay, the West Bay, and with the expection of Richmond and Santa Cruz, I dont' know any other cities ran by ratas.

Mar 12, 2005
I know what you mean, it's just to let every one know which side of the estado we run, and no surenos allowed past the golden gate or past Delano. Yup we've allowed unwanted guest in many of our lados, but best believe if you stay safe you'll live because shit here holmes doesn't pop off as much as it does in southern cali, but if a real nortenos, fuck those lil kid wannabes or any wannabe, but real vatos if they know where you live you might as well move back south or a sur ran city. My homies uncle who was just released in 2003, he's 40 now and did 15 years for killin a few surenos, he found out where a couple of them lived and shot them, because he took orders from Northern Structure, for realz though you can't trust anybody, when someone asks where do you live or what side, you might be telling an informant for the Mexican Mafia or Nuestra Familia and before you even wake up your life is gone.

Jun 18, 2005
surcaliman said:
btw..there is no ''major'' cities up north.the 2 largest cities in california are l.a. & s.d....and we know what side theyre on..
fag! lmao if u say so tramp, get off the net and go kill another tramp , lol!!!fag

Mar 12, 2005
south bound meant Major Norteno cities like, Frisco, San Jo and Sacra stockton may not be major in your eyes, but it's norte territory and cities like those are major norte cities, LA and SD will never have norteno varrio, well understood, but back in the 70s and 80s nortenos had barrios in San Bernadino, but then got ran out, there are still OG'S living there but they are no factors unless they are banging on the low you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.