Capital Punishment Klik - It Ain't No Mystery CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
this was released after the tape only and before ghetto storiez, contains some tracks that was later on ghetto storiez too but most are exclusive, real dope typical cpk sound on it just the mastering could be better. i told inhoe about it some time ago, he didn't knew it existed since the dude who gave him the tape hadn't told him about it, so it must be super rare. i have never seen it on ebay so no clue what it sells for but i'm sure you can get a lot.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
After Lambo told me about it i asked one of the members,but he didnt have any left,they had labelissues same for the "shadow of death" release, might be the reason why both cds are so seldom seen. the "ghetto stories" cd pops up here and then, it was a bigger release or just was possible to be market right because there were no issues for that. my guessing is that this one might be the most "worthy" capital punishment klik" cd.

Feb 10, 2013
JUST BECAUSE FEW GUYS BOUGHT OUT EBAY IN EARLY 2000 AND MID 2000 AND NOW THEY THINK THEY ARE GANGSTERS OF HIP HOP IS NOTHING BUT ITS KIND OF FUNNY THAT ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET THE MUSIC

EGAY

Know What Im Saaayyyuuunn'For Realzzz Doe

Feb 17, 2019
I LOVE THAT YOU ALL DISCUSS THE CPK ALBUM SO MUCH THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FROM OVER THERE. BUT THE IT AINT NO MYSTERY ALBUM NEVER WAS RELEASED . DUE TO PUBLISHING COPYING. AN AGREEMENT WAS NEVER REACHED . SO I NEVER RELEASED IT. I STILL OWN IT AND WILL NOT SALE IT. NO I WONT SHOW NO PICS OR ANYTHING. IT HOLDS SENTIMENTAL VALUE BECAUSE MY FRIENDS WERE KILLED THATS ON THERE. NOONE HAS EVER GOTTEN A COPY OF THIS PROJECT AT ALL. IM DJ TRIXX. MRJUNBUG. THE ORIGINATOR AND CREATOR OF THE GROUP