CAN'T GET IT OUTTA MY HEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
yall ever had a song in your head that really sounds like its playin...like you thinkin it...but you hearin it....damn is this just me??....

Apr 25, 2002
i remember when i used to flow i'd think of a song then i would think am i really hearing this at a distance then i trip and say naw this songs really just stuck in my head.

that one song dre did the beat for with rakim and that lady sings is stuck in my head now with that indian girl singing and the drums.i bet that shit is a trip to roll to high as fuck!

May 14, 2002
lmao hey macarena
lol
yeah that shit happens to me but when a stupid suckass song comes in my head i just start puttina flow together to get something fresh in my mind

A

All Out HOGG

I had bizzy bone & immature's GIVE UP THE GHOST stuck in my head almost a complete year before i finaly gott another chance to hear the song again...

Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
that one song dre did the beat for with rakim and that lady sings is stuck in my head now with that indian girl singing and the drums.
Truth Hurts (feat. Rakim) - Addictive

Any song I listen to gets stuck in my head, music is on my mind 24/7 so I'm always either listenin to it, singin it outloud or singin it in my head.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah, lol.

Sometimes i make up a song when i get to work and it seems like ive got headphones on. I think the stupidest one (lol) but funniest one i made up had a chorus like:

The sun, keeps us warm
keeps us alive
The sun is good
but the sun aint god.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
sometimes i'll wake up with a song in my head and wonder what happened??? like was that song in my dream, but i'm with dude music is my life i love it.......always have somethin playin no matter what!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
it's good to know other people get stupid songs stuck in there head.sumtimes i trip on myself like why?it could be a stupid commercial jingle,an annoying song from the radio those two piss me off and make me think i'm wierd.but then again i think mainstream music is made to get stuck in your head but when it's a commercial tune i think i'm retarded.it makes me wonder if i'm normal?

Apr 25, 2002
n
"Like a rock.........ohhhhhh like a rock." that damn shit used to get stuck in my head, and then I'd change the words up.

Sellin rock...ohhhhhh the dopefiends flock.

Or when I was in Houston there's a store called Kroger and there ad goes "It's yoooouuurr store".

Or that damn AAMCO commercial..."Double a (honk honk) MCO."

And that first Britney Spears song used to stick in my head like a muther fucker. " Oh baby baby, how was I supposed-to know"

And that Ja Rule with J-Lo song too "I'm realllll".

And one that's been getting me recently...that song "Purple stuff" by Big Moe.

And I used to say all day..."I had this one broad right, she was so damn sprung she used to hold my mutha fuckin, mutha fuckin sack nigga" that was off that 40 water track.

And yes I can relate on that Macarena shit too.:mad: