CANIBUS "MELATONIN MAGIK" NOVEMBER 24, 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
CANIBUS THE POET LAUREATE RETURNS WITH HIS FIRST SOLO OFFERING IN 2 YEARS
OCTOBER 1, 2009

Whether you know him as Rip the Jacker, Saint Germaine, Poet Laureate, Kurt Godel Jr., or just Can-I-Bus, Hip-Hop heads all over the world know that Germaine Williams aka Canibus is a force to be reckoned with on the microphone. In a busy year that began with the Ultimate Lyricist spanning over 25 cities on a headlining US tour, being linked to various collaborative albums with the likes of Keith Murray as The Undergods, K-Solo and Born Sun as The Sharpshooters, or the TBA project with Kool G Rap and Super Producer Domingo, Canibus has still managed time to link up with A&R Extraodinaire M-Eighty (Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture, The Undergods) in bringing fans the raw and edgy street tested and true hip-hop approved solo record “Melatonin Magik” set for release on November 24th.
When asked about the title for the upcoming release, the Poet Laureate described Melatonin as the motivation and answer to the unwanted and negative effects of Canibus while providing that his presence and devastating lyrical prowess on the mic is the Magik or the cure hip-hop needs in order to sustain its integrity. Teaming up with independent upstart The War Lab alongside Koch/E1 for what is sure to be a renowned release full of off the wall lyricism, powerful production, and a few controversial surprises that fans will have to hear to believe, Canibus is ready to defy all odds and recapture the hearts of Hip-Hop Worldwide heads once again.
With a tentative production line-up featuring Wu-Tang alumni Bronze Nazareth and Mathematics, veterans Marco Polo and Sicknature of the Snowgoons, and newcomers Blastah Beatz and Godz Wrath alongside guest features from newcomer and lyrical heavyweight DZK, Legends Kool G Rap and Chino XL, and much more, “Melatonin Magik” will surely wet the palate of what all fans have come to expect and more throughout their favorite records of Canibus' extensive catalog.
For more information on Canibus, “Melatonin Magik”, upcoming tour plans, and special offers from The War Lab please visit www.myspace.com/canibus , http://canibuscentral.ihiphop.com/forum/ , www.spitboss.com, www.warlab.com , and www.chambermusik.com .

All press related inquiries can be addressed to M-Eighty at [email protected]

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've been waiting for this too... good to hear this is finally comin' out... I've had the DZK track for awhile if it's the same one DZ showed my boy...