Cancun vs Cabo...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Never been to either spot, but which would be the better choice to go? Basically going for the scenery and to party.

Was planning on going during Spring Break, but if there's a better time to go, I'm open to it.

Thanks in advance!

Dec 4, 2006
both spots are dope...

but if you really wanna party for Spring Break I suggest Cancun..

don't get me wrong, Cabo still fun..but I think you'll have more fun in Cancun since that's the place most people rather go to ...

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I hated Cancun. All it is is resorts and over priced mexican tourist traps everywhere. All snoody people from the the South and East Coast.

Cabo on the other hand is off the hook. There hotels are dowtown and in the marina area with a shitload of stuff to do.

So if you like to stay in a resort (which some people like to do) go with Cancun. If you wanna do your own thing and explore around I'd suggest Cabo. Im going there next week.

Dec 4, 2004
What is a good all-inclusive spot to stay at in Cancun? With decent restaurants and alcohol included.

Something close to nightclubs and/or the ruins...I'm looking for a spot thats around $200 or under a night

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Rosarita beach circa 2003

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, FUCK Rosarito! lol

Ill never go back to that shithole again.

Baja in general is complete slums.... watch your back, even while you sleep soundly in your hotel room there.

Culiacán :dead: Mazatlán :classic:
Mazatlan Sinaloa por vida

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
This is a DOPE ass club I went to in Mazatlan... someone had mentioned that it is owned by Vin Diesel but I dunno how valid that is....

the water brekas on the rocks & splashes up in the club so bitches tiddies show thru white shirts & they had bar-backs swinging from ropes on the ceiling

Last edited:

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
This is a DOPE ass club I went to in Mazatlan... someone had mentioned that it is owned by Vin Diesel but I dunno how valid that is....

the water brekas on the rocks & splashes up in the club so bitches tiddies show thru white shirts & they had bar-backs swinging from ropes on the ceiling

this one?