Canadien Football League

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Yall fuck wit the CFL? I see their season just started and they been gettin a lot of playin time on the Comcast channel, like 3 games a week. They play 20 games a year too, 9 teams. I still don't know who I like but Calgary look tough. I like this league a little better than the Arena League and NFL Europe. The weather must not be too hot in the summer in Canada for them to be playin football outside in the afternoon.

Dec 2, 2002
CFL is more exciting to watch than the NFL lots of action. Best team is BC Lions.
But yeah it is a bunch of college rejects and ex NFL'ers, still good football though.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
What channel is it on? I wanted to catch a game. I was gonna drive up to Canada for a football game, but they don't have any teams around Niagra or Ontario.

May 15, 2002
The CFL is cool because the clock keeps on running, so the games don't take 3 hours. My problem with the NFL is that the last 2 minutes of a game takes like half an hour, which is total bullshit. I've been to a couple games while visiting Canada and like the folks said above, it's pretty much a bunch of rejects and pussies. Last time I went someone got hurt like every other play.

@stealth you can see the Toronto Argonauts play.