can you recommend me some old mob music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2007
i like alot rap, but i also like some old music from the 20-30s... you know, godfather soundtrack type music, like the music playing in the "gangland violence" montage... not really the rat pack, i dont really know what you call it... anybody know of some stuff i might like?

Aug 27, 2007
at first when you said old mob music i assumed some old bay music lol. but have you heard of this cd called mob hits? it has music from back then on there. good cd worth checkin out.

jorge

Sicc OG
Sep 29, 2007
Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Jerry Vale, Louis Prima, Bobby Darin, Bobby Vinton...
^ great choices
if youre trying to sample, listen to Sway by Dean Martin, then Welcome to the Midwest by Tech N9ne and Big Krizz Kaliko
you can find sway on youtube, click on the link at the bottom of my sig to hear welcome to the midwest

Apr 8, 2005
^ great choices
if youre trying to sample, listen to Sway by Dean Martin, then Welcome to the Midwest by Tech N9ne and Big Krizz Kaliko
you can find sway on youtube, click on the link at the bottom of my sig to hear welcome to the midwest
those are indeed good choices, sinatras a beast