Can You Name This Song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Why the hell is everyone STILL calling it "Demons"??
:rolleyes:
Its one of those ol skool forum jk that wont go away lol...there not talking about Sleeping Beauty directly but just trying tohave fun with this thread

BTW I loved Sleeping Beauty, I like listening to narrative songs and the Topic is something that most dues can relate to on one level or another....not the kid nap a bitch to fuck later connection lol...but on a DWAMN that bitch is bad but I cant have it for some reason level.

Nov 6, 2005
WTF ever, demons was my track back before Everready, dont hate.

Demons is a bad joke these noobs try and play, by claiming its not real they think theyll have some material they can hold for themselves...

Dont believe me? Check LimeWire for Demons.

Apr 22, 2008
lmfao....but chea...so i got another one...and if you say deamons ima roll.....but remember that old school one where he spits that hella fast "eight second story"?...shit was fat...but i cant remeber what album it was off....i think the song was called "ghost" or sumn...but not sure...maybe that was the hook...but i remember i rewinded that fucking track like a million times to figure out ever damn word he said on that eight second story.....