can you believe sumone wanted me banned!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Toop goes,I go...

M-PHIVE said:

AT NO POINT IN THAT THREAD WAS TOOPER BANGIN ANYTHING...IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE HOW WE COME ON HERE AND ITS ALWAYS "NORTE THIS AND NORTE THAT", AND "SCRAP THIS AND SCRAP THAT", BUT WHENEVER ANYONE ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT IT THEY GET ALL BENT OUT OPH SHAPE, SERIOUSLY, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, BUT SUMMA YALL NORTES GET WAY TO UPSET AT THINGS THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BOTHER YOU, IPH SOMEONE ASKS SOMETHING YOU DONT WANNA ANSWER, THEN PHUCK, DONT ANSWER IT, BUT IPH YOU PHLAUNT SOMETHING IN SOMEONES PHACE, DONT BE SURPRISED WHEN THEY WANNA LOOK INTO IT MORE...

...ABA

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Re: Re: Toop goes,I go...

M-PHIVE said:

AT NO POINT IN THAT THREAD WAS TOOPER BANGIN ANYTHING...IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE HOW WE COME ON HERE AND ITS ALWAYS "NORTE THIS AND NORTE THAT", AND "SCRAP THIS AND SCRAP THAT", BUT WHENEVER ANYONE ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT IT THEY GET ALL BENT OUT OPH SHAPE, SERIOUSLY, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED
Exactly, now when there's questions about crips and bloods, they get answered without bullshit. But I've noticed it to, people get bent outta shape bout questions about norte's and sur's. I don't mean no disrespect, I respect the real regardless of the set. I've got folks in all sets via crip, blood, norte, sur, gd, vl.

Originally posted by WOODIE

JUST LIKE YOU SAID, LITTLE WORDS TYPED ON A SCREEN BUT IN PERSON YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT SHIT TO ME. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TYPIN' HOW YOU FEEL ON THE INTERNET YOU A BIG BAD ASS. I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU SUCKA. NOW I KNOW YOU GOT YOUR INTERNET KILLAZ SO THEY GONNA REPLY AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOUR PUNK ASS. SO BE IT.
Question bout this do you know him personally? How do you know he won't say it in your face. Anything I have to say bout a person on the net I'll say it in there face. M-Phive is bout buisness, he asked you about collabin, and you asked him bout the credential thing. How was M-Phive to know that you do that to all the artists you collab with? You should've made it clear that you ask that to everyone you collab with. Then he wouldn't have felt like "does Woodie got somethin against me, he don't be askin this to everyone". But if everyone you collab with, you wanna question there credentials, that's coo, that's your thang. You should just make it clear that you ask it to everyone. Now I tend no disrespect, and I ain't no fuckin "internet killa speakin for him" I'm just pointing out things I notice.

Peace.......................................

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
YOUNGMOE said:
i asked a norteno from antioch if he knew any surenos...(actually asked three of them) they all said NO!!!
and with the alliance with Crips and sometimes Bloods (should there happen to be any around) and on top of that the fact that they are forbidden from banging on one another I often wonder who the real rival is.

Apr 25, 2002
they don't have rivals...
yeah they might see a scrap once in a while and fight him...

but for what reason?

there's isn't a neccesity too...
they are not at threat from the surenos...
unlike Salinas, San Bruno, San Francisco, South San Francisco, Fresno, STockton, Vallejo, Oakland, ANd Redwood City...
where all of those cities has sureno gangs(and except south san fran and redwood...they have a lot of them)

"philisophize with ex-cons that get stepped on...that's the life for us
never banged to hang with cooler heads...you either die or bust"
young moe...
people need to pay heed to that

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
LOU-E-LOU

YOU FORGETTIN HAYWARD,RICHMOND,MODESTO,UNION CITY, HOMIE I CAN GO ON....BUT NO NEED....ALL I SEE IS ALOT OF MISUNDERSTANDING,LETS JUST DROP THIS DUMN SHIT -N- TO EACH HIS OWN....ITS USELESS TRYING TO RIDE OVER COMPUTER SCREENS....ITS JUST A TRIP,TO SEE SO MANY DIFFERENT VIEWS,ON JUST SO MANY THINGS....IM STRAIGHT FROM THE BLOCK HOMIE, AINT GOT NO REASON TO LIE....-N- WHEN YOU STRAIGHT FROM THE BLOCK FRESH OUTTA COUNTY AFTER DOING A CALENDER,WELL I CANT SAY IM FRESH OUT, IV'E BEEN OUT A LIL OVER A YEAR....IV'E ONLY BEEN IN USE OF A COMPUTER FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS NOW, SO EXCUSE MY ASS FOR ACTING GHETTO AT TIMES OVER SOME SHIT, BUT WHEN A MUTHAFUCKA FEEL DISRESPECTED I START ACTING GHETTOISH....BUT NOW I REALIZE I GOT TO VIEW SHIT WITH A OPEN MIND ON THIS NET....IM GETTING THE HANG OF IT....STAY UP YA'LL

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn Woodie, that's some of the realest shit I ever read on the siccness...much props on that..and I feel you.