Can I rely on american people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
All I saw on this thread was pure hate, and anti-european comments coming from the members. It was all made to hate, kill, or moke someone. I guess that's probably what the US is built on. Thank you gentlemen, ya'll answered the topic (ie. Can I Rely On American People...) Have a good one. Catch ya'll later.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
alrighty...

I know you Americans don't know much about anything that goes on outside of your country, let alone inside of it...

Europeans are not all the same. That's like saying Mexicans, Canadians, Argentinians, and Cheeseheads are the same. Little ol Germany is made up of 16 fuckin kingdoms...We fuckin hate each other. Different food, beers, dialects, etc.! Then again, Americans think we are all Bavarians (leather pants, big ol beer mugs, and shitty music).

I'm not insulted by Eurofag, more insulted that y'all think that OP is the same as me...hell, I hate most Germans for being cunts. But I think, if you guys are honest, that's what you think of your fellow Americans...

Us Siccness brethren are a special breed...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man only one reponse: euro trash response ? Take the euro trash response, feel it well between you fingers, and put it your mouth and choke it you bitch slut talkin motherfucker you kep talkin shit at my face which I dont appreciate you punk If I could see you face 2 face you smuck I swear...... You know, Im know gonna fall innyo gam you trick, you just a busta. Go fuck yourserlf.
you probly like your face in real man. Because everybody kiked yours punk face.
let's be men about this... not cowards..... so much animosity...... comon and kickikkt.
It's alll part of a BIG conspiracy ( of what we would tell in europe: A PLAN )
of course. Ok don't please foolish.
I have people working in some High Tech place IE Gogloglededeoo that all have our asses in some databases man.
That's it is and that's it's gonna be for some some man. Better get uzi to it.
pure comedy gold