CAN I GET FEEDBACK ON MY MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2006
Now i just don't think you should be makin hyphy songs it don't sound like it's yo thang i mean fo real mayne
I think you need to change your style of rap too it sounds like it doesn't fit you cuz what yu sayin is cool yu just need to change tha way yu spittin it an i think it would be betta

otha than that yu aight man

May 25, 2005
2hyphy:
ok, first of all, u need to get a better recording chain. i dont know what kind of mic u got but it is terrible. is it plugged into a pre amp at all? the beat is too low and it is not hyphy at all. im a bay nigga so trust me. then the raps are not energetic at all. the overdubs are non existent, where is the excitement in that track? you guys sound hella bored, put some faith into your voices and watch how it does wonders. the audio quality is very uninspiring, you know u got only one chance to impress or you get blown off right? believe in what you do and put that into your voice.
Best:
Had potential, but the beat sounds unfinished. vocals too loud and once again, doesnt sound like you guys believe in what you are doing. make me interested in your songs, dont just rap to rap!
So High:
Typical weed song, you should make me want to be high as fuck along with you and it doesnt. singer is cool. beat sounds dated. no charisma or swag on the verses either. u got flow, but its the delivery that is fuckin it up.
We all alone:
The beat is coo, but also sounds unfinished. when i say unfinished, im saying where are the switch ups? where is something like a drum roll or maybe a sound effect? its the little things that make a beat. singing is cool. boring delivery again.
Let it show:
Boring delivery. where is the hype at in your voice? beat goes thoe. no adlibs to make the track more energetic...
Friday:
This theme is so overused. the beat sounds like somethin from '94 and thats dummy outdated. I understand you guys out here in missouri love the old school bay sound but we have since updated that sound. Listen to Turf Talk West Coast Vaccine and listen to the tracks produced by Rick Rock. Thats the updated Mobb sound. Boring ass delivery once again...
Overall:
U gotta do something about that recording quality. U cant use the excuse that I cant get studio quality cuz its plenty of plug-ins and good outboard recording gear to clean that signal up. The flow is there like i already said, its the delivery that is boring as fuck. that is not swagger! put some excitement in the vocals and make the listener want to hear it. imagine this, if a preacher just talked in a monotone voice with no pulpit slapping and no conviction in his voice, would you want to go to his service? heck no! "Its about the words though!" is what you might be thinking. well, if it aint delivered correctly, if it doesnt stir me to action then i dont want to hear it! what was it about rap that made you want to rap? if you idolize certain rappers, there must have been a reason. pac wasnt super lyrical but that DELIVERY put a fire under your ass cuz it was like he was preaching a sermon. Get it? www.myspace.com/blackiceclickk
Keep going, i wish you the best and ill see u at the top!!

Jun 12, 2005
If you want some feed back... All you have to do is put a mic that is on close to a speaker that the mic is feeding too. There you go... Loud High Pitch Noise that is annoying as fuck! That some FeedBack!

Sep 9, 2004
Good lookin skmagnum01 on sum real shit thats what i call constructive criticizm....very helpful. and 688846993 thanks 4 hatin so hard homey, and quit ridin techs dick