CAN I GET A CLEAN VERSION OF TEAR GAS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
you could do it yourself. Maybe even just a couple of the tracks and throw it on a cdr. research it a little it could actually be a cool little project

I have cubase sx3 and digital performer but it sounds a little too tedious without getting paid or reimbursed somehow. get me a job at the cambell rasputins and you got a fucking deal lol.

Oct 28, 2005
lol yea right i dont think even E-40 makes clean versions any more but i could be wrong..just sounds funny comin from the bay...thats like sayin Yuks new album gonna have a clean version...i doubt that

Feb 22, 2006
short always had a clean version, i learned teh hard way when i got life is too short and it was missing tracks and i didn't hear bitch...i was mad as fuck....

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
yeah. let me hit up the jacka and get him in the studio to record the cd over again.
Clean versions are done after recording not during recording. they dont actually go in the studio and record two versions.

I really just wanted it so i could listen to it at work, not trying to put in the time to actually make one myself. I figured if there was one out there or if they planned on making one then i could listen to it at work and they would get promotion from it playing at rasputins.

Apr 14, 2008
Clean versions are done after recording not during recording. they dont actually go in the studio and record two versions.

I really just wanted it so i could listen to it at work, not trying to put in the time to actually make one myself. I figured if there was one out there or if they planned on making one then i could listen to it at work and they would get promotion from it playing at rasputins.

i think he was fuckin with you ...