Can anyone reccommend some AFI albums (Smurf/B-Buzz)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
a star impaled said:
Touching lyrics & even the cd booklet itself will bring you back to look at again & again as you listen. (or maybe that parts just me?)

The hidden track Midnight Sun is also very awesome. "BEYOND & TO ALL TIME I STAND"
heh, side note... I'm still planning on getting a tattoo of one of the circle things from the STS booklet, the one with the 2 squiggly lines, with "Beyond & To All Time I Stand" written above it as soon as I get my first FF job... And after I get my Coheed tatt ;)

Good to see you're digging them so far Nutt... Get STS when you get a chance, I've got a feeling you're going to love it.

So is anyone gonna see them on Warped or on their headliner?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
c_martinez27 said:
im not really into afi
Then why are you posting in a thread asking for recommendations on their music?

Oh wait...all your posts have been more or less pointless just trying to up your post count. I get it now...someone told you about SiccTunes and/or I-Candy on this site huh?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
c_martinez27 said:
what are sicctunes and icandy?
c_martinez27 said:
i cant get in there. how do i gain privaleges?
c_martinez27 said:
dahm...300?
Don't play stupid. Quit flooding the fucking the boards. You will never make it to 300 without one of the mods noticing and banning you for it. So you are wasting your time and it's just annoying as fuck.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Decemberunderground is amazing IMO. I picked up Sing the Sorrow as well. I really don't know which one I like more at this point.

I'm really feeling these songs off of December...

Miss Murder
The Interview
Love Like Winter
The Killing Lights
37mm

I'm interested to know what your thoughts are on the album both Smurf and B-Buzz.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Okay after playing both STS and Dec. awhole lot since I bought them about a week ago I got to say that they are both amazing albums. I think now I like STS a little more (I played it from front to back like 3 times yesterday while studying.) I'm glad I finally broke down and really checked them out. It's funny how you and your tastes change because when I first heard/saw the video for The Leaving Song PT2 I fucking HATED that song. Now it's one of my favorites on STS.

Anyways I am still curious to hear what both Smurf and Buzz think of the album...where are you fuckers at? Don't make me sticky this lol just kidding.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I have absolutely no money man, havent been able to buy it hahaha. Ive been saving $10 for the past week so I can see the Bayside/ The Sleeping/ I Am the Avalanche show tomorow.

But I was the same way about STS at first. I loved Girls Not Grey and hated Leaving Song II so I took longer to buy the album. After I did Leaving Song II was a fav of mine.

I'll be sure to post when I get it, which should be this weekend.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Sleeping's just like Rise Against, pretty much. Great vocalist for a punk band.
I Am the Avalanche is just a cool ass band, I saw them when they opened for TREOS and talked with the lead singer after the show for a little bit. He's in another band called Movielife, if you've ever heard of them.