can any1 update me on what's "in"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
hey guy(s),

long time siccness member here. i've diverted for a minute and been listening to the commercial music as of late; pretty much everything on the radio, kid music, by word of mouth, and personal favorites as of late: matty b, saigon radio (pandora in general), i love chinese food, 102.7...

ive went thru the threads and didnt see anything worth mentioning. what's up with livewire? done deal? that battle rapper from fairfield... sacred got some dope videos but im talking bout music-wise (no offense).

if those are just the past and in with the new, then what is new?

i dont know man, the bay is going thru a weird phase. a lot of tech geeks, rent is high, tourism is booming. the fact that you're trying to thug in such a expensive venue is just a joke.

Jun 5, 2004
Only shit thats considered to be a lil bit trendy/in wit the in crowd i can really fuck with is HBK

Berner also is pretty popular

Edit: Why do i feel like im in high school when i say shit like that... did i just say "in with the in crowd"? Lmao

Props: Snakegang

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its 2013 damn near 2014, whatever you like is whats in...shout out to the internet for giving people a voice of their own and evening out the playing field

theres alot of different type of people into rap nowadays that like different stuff so whats 'in' with one certain group of people might not be 'in' with the next group of people

not trying to be smart with my answer im just being real, so much different types of music nowadays that cater to completely different folks. only way i could answer that is if you gave me a idea of what type of music you want to hear by maybe example, or a music style you are specifically listening to.

a person who considers themselves on the 'in' crowd might be less open minded than you, you might be less open minded than them.

maybe download the GTA 5 soundtrack, since the game recently came out. check out whos on the album.check out a few magazines like xxl, complex, norcalrap, whatever. go to noisey (google), etc etc. outside of that id say its completely up to you to find what you like.

Last edited: