cam'ron - ghetto heaven vol.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I like it, is this the warm up to Killa Season 2?
no killa season not dropping no time soon if its even still dropping. this soundtrack for his web series 1st of the month. read the article i pasted above he doing movies and putting unlrealeased songs with each episode of his web series

Feb 8, 2003
feeling this one...what other camron cds should i check out?..never really got into cam music but i think its time..
you like ten years late. i used to been try to get siccness on him hella years ago but most hated and said he gay etc and few said im gay for listening to cam bc he wore pink. but his best solo albums are Come Home With Me, Purple Haze and Killa Season. He has a gang of mixtapes and compilations im not sure you can find now but they have some his best songs not on albums that are on them

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
you right we used to be cocky about our bay area rap music cuz it used to be that good and yeah I remm everyone hating on cam for wearing pink including me but around that time there was so much good music coming out the bay that me and others didn't feel the need to check out artist esp mainstream artists from other region... there ain't shit coming out the bay worth listening to right now other than a few artist so am checking out alot of old music from other regions I missed out on..

Props: Darkshowdown

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was late on Cam too, I started listening when he dropped Killa Season. I didn't really like his stuff before that, I might have to give some of his older shit a second listen

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
you right we used to be cocky about our bay area rap music cuz it used to be that good and yeah I remm everyone hating on cam for wearing pink including me but around that time there was so much good music coming out the bay that me and others didn't feel the need to check out artist esp mainstream artists from other region... there ain't shit coming out the bay worth listening to right now other than a few artist so am checking out alot of old music from other regions I missed out on..

his old site where you could download every mixtape at is gone. let me look thru my collection bc i havent listened to dipset in few years and ill tell you all the ones worth checking out.

I was late on Cam too, I started listening when he dropped Killa Season. I didn't really like his stuff before that, I might have to give some of his older shit a second listen
They dropped like over 50 mixtapes check out his dipset 1-5 mixtapes and purple tape, Public Enemy #1 i remember all those off tops bc them was classics and had alll the raw cuts on them.

heres links i found

public enemy #1

http://www.datpiff.com/Camron-Public-Enemy-1-mixtape.8367.html

the purple mixtape

http://www.datpiff.com/Camron-The-Purple-Mixtape.423.html

Last edited:
Props: up2nogood

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can't search it for the actual links because I'm at work but this Tumblr has tons of Cam'ron, Dipset, and all their break off crews, etc related links. There is a bunch of other good stuff too on there.

We Have Beef With Datpiff

-edit-

The search on there kind of sucks so I usually just click on 'archive' and look around from there.

Last edited:
Props: up2nogood