Calstates ebay auctions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
I know they press up albums or someone does and they sell them, like the SMG and G-Side Maniac albums and others..

They had a bunch of kut n kru cd's for sale recently, as well a few months ago and they were all missing the back covers.. I though it was kind of weird they were all missing the back covers somehow..

So I was wondering are these kut n kru albums legit do you think and the other albums that they sell are they usually legit?... Do they sell some bullshit albums that aren't official releases and some real ones? I know they have a good feedback score but people are also pretty dumb these days about buying fakes and represses n all that..

let me know thanks

Last edited:

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
I bought that Klosed Kasket Mafia cd missing the back cover and it was definitely legit, Ive also gotten a few other cd's from calstate and they are all legit. The only reason I can think of why some cd's are missing the back cover is maybe they had a hole punch through the barcode and I know collectors like myself dont buy cd's with hole punches or sawcuts

Dec 26, 2009
Also back in the day a lot of ppl put their CDs into those CD bags or whatever it was called where they put only a CD and front cover into the sleeve then the back covers became useless or simply got lost over the years...that might as well be the reason why there were only CDs and front covers in the auction.

May 1, 2002
Also back in the day a lot of ppl put their CDs into those CD bags or whatever it was called where they put only a CD and front cover into the sleeve then the back covers became useless or simply got lost over the years...that might as well be the reason why there were only CDs and front covers in the auction.
CD binders